BillyVance

City of Nashville vs Skyride court date set

What about telling people that ASC owned SA, (home DZ) and that facility was closed due to powerline issue's.

Or that we only flew a cessna to 10k, or that people have died at our DZ and thats the reason it was closed.

We as a group sit and heard these comments first hand while calling for information as unknowing students.

Your all freaking liars, and cheating people everyday.

This is not second hand info, or heard it from joe blow, so how is your response now!
I Am Sofa King We Todd Did!!

Got news for you buddy. I never jumped there with a college team. I did however jump there with a 4-way team in about '03.

Hi all-

My favorite topic!!! :)
***Please keep an eye out on big pharma- there is a new E.D. treatment out: join the anti-ASC bandwagon and you'll get a hard-on talking shit about anything and everything related to it for at least 7 years.***

How'd that lawsuit in Nashville work out again?

As soon as i sell my last kidney I'll be out to cedartown to play. Some simple 4 way VRW anyone?

-Brett "flower-round-line" Dashe
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

What about telling people that ASC owned SA, (home DZ) and that facility was closed due to powerline issue's.

Or that we only flew a cessna to 10k, or that people have died at our DZ and thats the reason it was closed.

We as a group sit and heard these comments first hand while calling for information as unknowing students.

Your all freaking liars, and cheating people everyday.

This is not second hand info, or heard it from joe blow, so how is your response now!

They simply try to deflect attention from their own fatalities and serious accidents.

Nobody has died at Skydive Alabama in Cullman, nor at Pell City, AL in all the years before Skyride took over.

ASC in Cedartown has had a few fatalities, and ASC had one on their first day in Prattville. When they were in Pell City, they had a couple of incidents that could have resulted in fatalities, like the girl doing a poised exit off the king air and breaking her arm on the stabilizer then breaking her ankle on landing, and some idiot trying to swoop by the hangar to give spectators a thrill, instead slammed into the guardrail at the edge of the concrete tarmac and went tumbling for yards. last I heard, he was paralyzed from the waist down. Now that's not to say all DZs don't have their share of incidents, but there was a cavalier attitude about these guys when it came to running a DZ and jumping. And it is why they keep moving around as airports get tired of their stupid fucked up shit.

The fleet of planes that Cary has used in the past has had a good number of incidents/accidents as well. Do a search and you'll find them.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

They simply try to deflect attention from their own fatalities and serious accidents.

Nobody has died at Skydive Alabama in Cullman, nor at Pell City, AL in all the years before Skyride took over.

ASC in Cedartown has had a few fatalities, and ASC had one on their first day in Prattville. When they were in Pell City, they had a couple of incidents that could have resulted in fatalities, like the girl doing a poised exit off the king air and breaking her arm on the stabilizer then breaking her ankle on landing, and some idiot trying to swoop by the hangar to give spectators a thrill, instead slammed into the guardrail at the edge of the concrete tarmac and went tumbling for yards. last I heard, he was paralyzed from the waist down. Now that's not to say all DZs don't have their share of incidents, but there was a cavalier attitude about these guys when it came to running a DZ and jumping. And it is why they keep moving around as airports get tired of their stupid fucked up shit.

The fleet of planes that Cary has used in the past has had a good number of incidents/accidents as well. Do a search and you'll find them.

I'm curious if fatalities go up when skydiving activity increases. Hmmm... my guess is there is a correlation between the two. Take a look at AZ.

Also, if youre going to make accusations of aircraft incidents, I think you should do the research and benchmark it against the industry average per 100,000 flight hours.

Billy- you're a bright (enough :P) dude and I actually think we're on the same page on a lot of things as we have PM'd before. However the generally baseless pot shots are disappointing and ethically unjust from a tactical standpoint.

No one ever said skydiving was safe, and yeah, to most DZ.commers my opinion on anything ASC related is trash since im in their corner but- their equipment and general maintenance has always been top notch, if not the best I've seen, partly from the amount of money they have to maintain and purchase the best and newest.

I think an excellent example of skydiving being dangerous and 'inconsiderate' of accident occurance is skydive orange. Of all the DZs I have visited, they probably have the best safety practices in place, and pretty darn good equipment. I jumped there a short time a few years ago while living in DC, excellent place. They have had a few accidents over the last couple years as I've read. I do not think that is a reflection on the DZ in the least, it's skydiving, sh*t happens.

Hollister was very clean for a long while and is a very safe DZ. Recently they have had a couple accidents. Point is, we're all playing the odds, the last things anyone needs to worry about at ASC or any DZ I have mentioned or frequent are safety practices or faulty equipment/maintenance. I'd like to live, thank you.

Think about it- ASC is under a microscope as is, they're smart enough to keep all their T's crossed and I's dotted. Guess what? The main motivation behind that is jumper safety anyway! Likely followed by legal implications.

Anyway, sorry for thread drift but I'll be done in this thread now. Billy, keep us posted on the Nashville developments.
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

Billy, keep us posted on the Nashville developments.

Will do. Tuesday, December 15th will be the next date in court.

As long as I keep hearing about these blatant lies they make about competing DZs, I will keep throwing it back in their faces. Maybe this thread isn't the right place though.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Please, people, stop the madness; it's all because everyone's jealous of Cary's crib and whip! Every complaint is just based on lies of jealousy! Can't we just let this ingenious entrepreneur promote the sport and make all our lives better, everyone wins, right? After all, "fortune favors the bold..."
Ben Franklin's rolling over in his grave.
Roll Tide Roll

skydiving Nashville is in russellville Kentucky according to this site http://www.nashvilleskydiving.org/
which apparently is closed and has since dedicated its site to slandering the "other" place. The site is full of "grammatical entertainment".

Asc claims that skydiving in/around Nashville can be done in Waverly, TN.

where is skydive Chicago?? I found one in Ottawa.

Nice try at redirecting the thread.

Try this one.

http://www.nashvilleskydiving.net/

or this one

http://www.nashvilleskydiving.com/

or this one

[/url]http://www.skydivenashville.com/[url]

It is only slander if it is not true. Based on the court cases and actual released documents it IS true.

As well as the THOUSANDS of FALSE and MISLEADING web pages, you FRUAD in the form of FALSE ADVERTISMENT.

Keep backing them and you too can be in Cary's elete co-defendant crew.

skydiving Nashville is in russellville Kentucky according to this site http://www.nashvilleskydiving.org/
which apparently is closed and has since dedicated its site to slandering the "other" place. The site is full of "grammatical entertainment".

Asc claims that skydiving in/around Nashville can be done in Waverly, TN.

where is skydive Chicago?? I found one in Ottawa.

I Made it a clicky for you! It seems that you were to busy trying to redirect the thread and forgot to make it a clicky. Besides that, there's a lot of accurate and informative information in that site! If you read it, you might learn something.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

The city of Murphreesboro, TN is moving toward state court action against Skyride for damages caused by the Skyride stickers being plastered all over that town. More info to come in due time.

How about down here in Montgomery? I see a bunch every time I leave the house. >:(

Contact the city. Take pictures of each sticker you see. Tell them what other cities are doing or have done about it. Chances are, they might do something about it.

well im not backing anyone. Not sure why you guys think any other opinion is automatically backing skyride. I'm just tryin to look at it from a fair non-biased view point. Its you that are so blinded by quick judgement and past actions that you cant see things from more than one dimension. skyride has done some wrong things but they have also been hammered for some things that they didnt deserve. Lots of which are things that are in the past. Things that have recently or long been corrected.

Your lashing out at me reflects your personality perfectly.
FANATIC.

Quit frankly, anyone that has put this much dedication to attacking some skydiving company, is probably a miserable person on the inside. All this effort for what? In the end what did you accomplish with your life? You destroyed something? some little miniscule thing that most people never heard of. I have to wonder about people that spend their free time pursuing this. What a waste of life! There are so many other great things and ways to spend your limited time on. In the end even if you win against skyride you are still the loser. Because its you that wasted your life and dedicated your effort to something that doesnt mean shit in the "big picture".
Ask yourself this...."How much have I payed skyride?" With your time? with your effort? with your attention and focus? Just think of all the things that would have been better to focus on. You are consumed with the negative. That is not a good trait. I read these threads and I feel sorry for you. I try to bring this to light to help you.

Well, that was quick. Just got word that the judge ordered Skyride to clean up their shit in Nashville or face contempt of court and fines. They have until January 12 to take down all the stickers they plastered up across the city. Metro is sending a team of 5 inspectors out city-wide for a final count of the stickers and their locations, and then it's up to Skyride to clean up.

Better get cracking, bitches. The whole "it wasn't us" bullshit fell flat on it's face. :|

Hmm.
Not guilty but agree to clean up the stickers.
Seems pretty stand up to me, not some scam company.:S

The issue at hand is the litter and vandalism with the stickers. Their reputation didn't help either.

Guilt wasn't at issue either. It was a civil case. They're still liable for the damages.

Hmm.

The issue at hand is the litter and vandalism with the stickers. Their reputation didn't help either.

Guilt wasn't at issue either. It was a civil case. They're still liable for the damages.

Of course, the threat of fines probably had a hand here, as well as they know what happened before when a Georgia city fined Cary, and he then threw his own guy under the bus.

Hmm.

If it waddles and quacks, the smart money says it's most likely a duck.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.