BillyVance

City of Nashville vs Skyride court date set

there are 7 pages of rants and crying about LITTERING. arent there bigger issues going on in the world than some stickers being posted up. oh yea, theres a huge fucking natural disaster in Haiti that has taken lives and destroyed a country. if you guys put the same amount of effort into something constructive like helping someone that you guys put into trying to bash chuck and the rest of the ast dropzone then the world would be a better place. get off your fucking high horse because theres not a single person on this site who hasnt littered, broken the law in some fashion, or bent their personal morals before. flame on haters

That is a fucked up way of looking at things. You will fit right in there.

there are 7 pages of rants and crying about LITTERING. arent there bigger issues going on in the world than some stickers being posted up. oh yea, theres a huge fucking natural disaster in Haiti that has taken lives and destroyed a country. if you guys put the same amount of effort into something constructive like helping someone that you guys put into trying to bash chuck and the rest of the ast dropzone then the world would be a better place. get off your fucking high horse because theres not a single person on this site who hasnt littered, broken the law in some fashion, or bent their personal morals before. flame on haters

Please allow me to refresh some recent advice that I offered, I strongly recommend that you and your AST/ASC/Skyride friends urgently seek the counciling of your local Denial Crisis Center. I'm sure you can find a "location near you" and if you are interested, they may even offer extra altitude for a small fee and don't forget to rent the pilot chute just for safety.;)
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Gee Spence!!!
I guess you told them!!!!!!!

Is there any possibillity , Spence, that if perhaps we talk to each other a bit more civily, look through the lense from the other point of view, that perhaps we could all realize our "one-ness"?
Is that a possibility?
Or are you just too determined to get your pound of vengence?

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

reply] Please allow me to refresh some recent advice that I offered, I strongly recommend that you and your AST/ASC/Skyride friends urgently seek the counciling of your local Denial Crisis Center. I'm sure you can find a "location near you" and if you are interested, they may even offer extra altitude for a small fee and don't forget to rent the pilot chute just for safety.;)

Really Driver 1?
That is what you wish to offer ?
And you proclaim *that* as your best negotiation on the web to be read by all the generations to come?

Really????

Driver1.., have you ever considered just not saying anything?
That course of action/(inaction) may fool people into believing that you are smarter than you really are!

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

Is there any possibillity , Spence, that if perhaps we talk to each other a bit more civily, look through the lense from the other point of view, that perhaps we could all realize our "one-ness"?

No. Fuckers are fuckers, and we are not one with them, cliffwhite.
By the way, cliffwhite, we are not one with you, either, cliffwhite. You got that, cliffwhite?
Here's your card, cliffwhite.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2019/2184351888_4048b1476d.jpg

You showed your intelligence when you made that racially derogatory post in the thread "Why ASC Sucks" that got locked. Yep, I saw it as did a bunch of others before the moderator locked and thrashed it. I guess the Cary way hs rubbed off on you as well...

I do have a question for you Cary supporters, Where do you plan to jump when the authorities finally catch up with Cary and his companies and your DZ's get shut down? I know of several DZO's in the Indiana/Illinois area that would laugh in your face if you try to get hired up here!
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Gee Spence!!!
I guess you told them!!!!!!!

Is that a possibility?
Or are you just too determined to get your pound of vengence?

Blues,
Cliff

:D:D:D:D

My "one-ness" would include NOT going out of my way to fuck people. So no, I don't think that "one-ness" shit is going to work. Y'all come up with the damnedest psycho-babble shit.

I know of several DZO's in the Indiana/Illinois area that would laugh in your face if you try to get hired up here!

Really, cuz I know a bunch of them who are taking the SR tickets and have been for sometime. At last count (as told to me by one DZO there) SWC, Greensburg, Start, air Indiana, to name a few as of the end of this season. I'm sure there are more in the region.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Well it all started like all the other places around the country, one DZO started taking them and under cutting everyone else in the areas price, so next thing you know XYZ DZ started taking them too so they would lose more business, then next thing you know DZ ABC is doing it.

The one DZO I was talking to, who knows I don't care for SR, said, "I know you and other don't like them, but i don't care the money is good and you guys didn't bitch about it when you guys were getting paid." & "If we don't take them then XYZ will get them"

Meaning when staff didn't know they taking SR ticket holders and getting paid for the jumps.

The whole thing is fubar'ed.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Why would you condone criminal activity? Regardless of its level of crime it is a crime, perpatrated in GA, AL, and TN and looked into by various prosecutions, and so far two of three states have a convictionB|!

A Civil court has a 6.6 Mil judgement because, well hey, skyride is wrong and the jury found the case sound and agreed skyride is fraudulant!

It is a company mind set and you apparently have first hand knowledge of it, as no other "joe jumper" there (other than bdash) defends the DZ's/Company other than to say "they have a turbine". Which is a pretty week excuse to help perpatrate fraud.

Started with the DZ, followed by fake web pages (that still happen to be up), followed by a fraudulant "national chain" with a fake skydiving organization.

Attachments: Sitcker victim.jpg

Another hapless Skyride victim. That's gonna really sting when those stickers are removed.

A taint waxing effect was mentioned...
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

That dude needs to sue and get lots of money for pain and suffering. [:/]

I heard it was his idea, and there MAY have been alcohol involved...
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

It doesnt surprise me that alcohol was involved but I doubt it was his idea. I mean seriously who would fucking do that!

Well, we should find out who he is, and get him talking to a lawyer...

A GOOD lawyer.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

No. Fuckers are fuckers, and we are not one with them, cliffwhite.
By the way, cliffwhite, we are not one with you, either, cliffwhite. You got that, cliffwhite?
Here's your card, cliffwhite.

I'm disappointed,Andy, that you are so judgemental.

I guess you are perfect in everyway,Andy.
I guess your perfection,Andy, does allow you to throw stones in every direction.
I love you ,Andy!
I understand our "one-ness".

Blues
Cliff

2muchTruth