BillyVance

City of Nashville vs Skyride court date set

Your saying Chuck, the manager of AST, and Ryan, the manager of the Skyride/Thrill Planet call center where together at the defense table?

Well sounds like the "we are not skyride" argument will never be heard again.

Yes, they were. Berger and Chuck were there TOGETHER and THEY had agreed to settle. The City Attorney said that since the Nashville Legal dept was very well aware of the sLyride shell game, that every time they (sLyride) filed a motion in effort to play the shells, the court had their rebuttal ready to submit to prove the affiliation between the Waverly operation, sLyride, Thrill Planet and the rest of the aliases. After Chuck and Berger found that they could not win, they gave up and settled. Metro simply "connected the dots" of the websites+phone numbers+stickers+Waverly+Kennesaw/Cedartown etc.

http://1800skyrideripoff.com/nashville_court_order.pdf

More information on the way as soon as it it released to me, hopefully including the motions and rebuttals.

I wonder if their Attorney got paid?:o
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Your saying Chuck, the manager of AST, and Ryan, the manager of the Skyride/Thrill Planet call center where together at the defense table?

Well sounds like the "we are not skyride" argument will never be heard again.

Yes, they were. Berger and Chuck were there TOGETHER and THEY had agreed to settle. The City Attorney said that since the Nashville Legal dept was very well aware of the sLyride shell game, that every time they (sLyride) filed a motion in effort to play the shells, the court had their rebuttal ready to submit to prove the affiliation between the Waverly operation, sLyride, Thrill Planet and the rest of the aliases. After Chuck and Berger found that they could not win, they gave up and settled. Metro simply "connected the dots" of the websites+phone numbers+stickers+Waverly+Kennesaw/Cedartown etc.

http://1800skyrideripoff.com/nashville_court_order.pdf

More information on the way as soon as it it released to me, hopefully including the motions and rebuttals.

I wonder if their Attorney got paid?:o

damn i dont know who to beleive any more

There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Just had to reiterate! Man I need that t-shirt!

I actually added that as a signature after Bdashe called the customers in the Nashville news story Bitches", "Morons" and "Retards" because they were pissed that they got scammed by 1 800 Skyride! As if those customers are supposed to get scammed, not get a refund , don't have any right to voice their opinion and are supposed to like it.

Just had to reiterate! Man I need that t-shirt!

I actually added that as a signature after Bdashe called the customers in the Nashville news story Bitches", "Morons" and "Retards" because they were pissed that they got scammed by 1 800 Skyride! As if those customers are supposed to get scammed, not get a refund , don't have any right to voice their opinion and are supposed to like it.

That's business as usual, it's the sLyride way.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

The time alloted to clean up the stickers runs out end of today doesn't it?

Have any attempts been made to remove them yet?

Tomorrow (1/12/10). The compliance hearing will be on January 13, at which time I presume the judge will address that issue.

latest word is they have hardly even tried. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Out of the over 500 that have been documented, as of Friday, I've only seen about a dozen or so that were gone, 4 were from one intersection by Channel 4 which is in a more affluent area of town and about 6 or 8 on 46th which is a fairly busy residential street, and possibly the area residents took those down. I don't know about the areas that I did not go. I will add that even though those few were removed, you only have to go one block to find the rest are still there. What about Atlanta? Is the city of Atlanta persuing legal action since Randy Travis said that sLyride was responsible for the stickers around town there?
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Tomorrow (1/12/10). The compliance hearing will be on January 13, at which time I presume the judge will address that issue.

Case has been continued to next month. There was some whining and crying on AST/Skyride's part, about weather, holidays, etc...

Might be the only break they get though.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Case has been continued to next month. There was some whining and crying on AST/Skyride's part, about weather, holidays, etc...

Might be the only break they get though.

Where's my rolling eyes smilie?

Can I get $20 on this not getting resolved in the next 6 months due to other random excuses / get-out clauses from Skyride, ending with them hiding all their cash overseas then declaring backruptcy and starting again under a new name?

there are 7 pages of rants and crying about LITTERING. arent there bigger issues going on in the world than some stickers being posted up. oh yea, theres a huge fucking natural disaster in Haiti that has taken lives and destroyed a country. if you guys put the same amount of effort into something constructive like helping someone that you guys put into trying to bash chuck and the rest of the ast dropzone then the world would be a better place. get off your fucking high horse because theres not a single person on this site who hasnt littered, broken the law in some fashion, or bent their personal morals before. flame on haters

i forgot to say one thing. get over it

For someone with only 47 jumps, you sure are mealy-mouthed, and clue-less. :P

Yeah, the situation in Haiti is a catastrophe, but I don't see Skyride lifting a finger to help either. Now stick to the topic of the thread. :S

And dude, if AST/Skyride had gone easy on the stickers, this might not have even blown up in the media, on here or gone to court.

Their arrogant reaction has as much to do with how this is shaking down as anything.

If it was just this one thing AST/Skyride did, then you would have a point.

But as it is one of many things they do illegally your point is mute. The placement of the stickers, in GA, AL, TN and other locations was/is illegal. The manner in which they use the web pages, nearly all illegal even before states started inacting laws (It was already covered by false advertising laws), the phone book advertisements in cities they have no facilites or cowards who take the certificates, illegal.

So be ignorant or informed, be right or wrong, your choice. If You jump at AST/ASC you choose wrong, over right