BillyVance

City of Nashville vs Skyride court date set

Yeah it was, something about their lawyer saying the company is based in Georgia and that the court has no jurisdiction over them. :S

Well hey, Nashville Metro knew something like this was coming. But don't worry, they'll see it through.

how are you getting this insider information about the alleged defendant??? are you banging the judge or bailiff or something? i dont understand how you apparently always know more than said parties in question

You have NO idea how well connected I am.... :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

personally I think the weather insurance or big plane stuff is more rumor and myth than anything. Im sure started by gossip and probably evolved on this site. If there is any truth to it I would think it was a long time ago. If by big plane you mean extra altitude then yes I believe that is the policy, but then again a lot of DZ's charge for different altitudes.
For Billy's sake I hope there wasnt a high interest rate policy in the waiver about unpaid balances.

I was kind of surprised to hear that Billy jumped there??? Is that true?

No, it's not BS. I've seen the weather insurance on once of the sites myself and I've heard the big plane sell for myself.

There are many stories I could tell you about the crooked shit that Ben & Cary have done. Told by people that had personal relationships with them and didn't have a dog in this hunt. Some of the people stood by them until they got so fucked up that they couldn't look the other way anymore.

But all that would be a waste of time because some of you people don't care as long as you have meat to haul and a turbine to jump out of.

For Billy's sake I hope there wasnt a high interest rate policy in the waiver about unpaid balances.

Gosh - thinly-veiled (albeit amateurish) threats and intimidation directed toward a critic. I never would have expected that. :S You guys rock!

Here's some real info, you left a balance on your account when you left ASC.

I did make a few jumps at Pell City after Skyride bought the DZ but for these reasons only, they were either: practice demos using the previous DZO's C182 (because I was working for her), jumping with a fellow deaf skydiver who used to work there (and eventually got screwed out of the video rotation by Laura), and the tandem jump that the Alabama School for the Deaf's middle school director made with all the school kids in attendance. I had to swallow my pride, but I did it for them.

Fuck, that was what, 4 or 5 years ago? I don't give a fuck if there's a balance on the books. Nobody told me at the time. As far as I'm concerned it's a non-issue.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

sorry you think it was a amateurish threat but I didnt mean it like that. I'm not sure what "you guys rock" is even suppose to mean. I guess you think I'm a "ASC guy". Personally I dont care that much and I believe you shouldnt judge people till you walk in thier shoes. I'm sure both sides of this argument have done childish and shitty things. Thats what happens when people focus on negativity. You obviously see things how you want to see them and are looking to be argumentative so I will leave this forum. I dont even know Billy except what I've seen on here. Thanks Billy for explaining your involvement with ASC and doing it in a reasonable, and civil manner.

It most certainly is bs, chris. I've sold heaps of gift certificates for ASC there is a modest upcharge for full altitude. This is done for sound reason. There is no big plane or weather insurance sold in the ASC call center. Just reasonably priced life changing experiences, from good aircraft on great equipment by top notch staff.
That's the problem with you guys, your stories grow as you tell them over and over. To each other. In this backwater forum. While we skydive. And Cary and Larry Hill count their money.

Billy, what other juicy tidbits do you have? Who elses top secret friendship do you want to expose? You know jack, pal.

And chris, like Billy choking on the skyride teat for deaf people, I guess you were taking one for the lardasses while your college team was training from the big plane at cedartown. What a thoughtful plague you guys gave Cary. It's still on the wall.

Have fun boys, and remember, if you miss the cracker, you gotta eat it.

It looks like Chuck Owen AKA "Checkthespot" is back with a whole new user name. Not very creative, but a new user name. I thought once someone was banned, they were not allowed to post.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Got news for you buddy. I never jumped there with a college team. I did however jump there with a 4-way team in about '03. Giving the place the benefit of the doubt and in support of some friends. That is when I personally saw "some of the things that people talk about." I also know people that are personal friends to B & C. Even their "friends" talk about the fucked up shit they have done.

I've sold heaps of gift certificates for ASC there is a modest upcharge for full altitude. This is done for sound reason.

Do you not see how fucked up that sounds? The ONLY sound reason for this is to screw the customers out of a little more money.

How noble of you Billy! We now know why you were jumping there, tell us why you left.... Btw, Your balance was transferred to cedartown. Send your check there.

I didn't leave. You people did. My old DZO and I stayed around to make a few jumps from time to time at Pell City after you guys were long gone. ;)

As far as I'm concerned, since I was not told about this balance, tough shit, they're not getting a penny from me.

We may have stumbled over a new scam. Contacting people who have jumped there and telling them they left a balance at the DZ. I wonder how many people would pay?

:D:D:D