jf951

wuffo references

so im sure you guys have used some of the creative terms wuffos use for skydivers and their gear.
the one i herd most recently that gave me a good chuckle was,
"i used to know a shooter"
took me a second, and him saying it a few times but i realized he was talking about a " 'chuter"

what are some other good ones you guys have heard ?
Jump more, Bitch less.

A friend of mine keeps telling me he won't skydive because he's afraid of getting hooked. Of course he knows I spend a lot of time at the DZ. Then one day it came out....he's sure it has to get boring, after you've done it a few times? I just smiled and told him he'll never know till he tries. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

What say, anybody out there bored with skydiving?

Marriage is like a deck of cards. You start with two harts and a diamond only to discover you wish you had a club and a spade!

I had surgery a couple weeks. The nurse actually said "what for you jump out of a perfectly good airplane for". I about died laughing. She was black and had a good ebonics type thing going on so it really sounded like "wha fo you jump out of a perfectly good airplane fo? I immediately told her that's why we call you people whuffos. She looked at me like I was being racist with the you people remark. I had to quickly clarify that I was talking about non skydivers. That was pretty much the last thing I remember before waking up in the recovery room and saying "wow, I'm really high". LOL

A friend of mine keeps telling me he won't skydive because he's afraid of getting hooked. Of course he knows I spend a lot of time at the DZ. Then one day it came out....he's sure it has to get boring, after you've done it a few times? I just smiled and told him he'll never know till he tries. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Just pull lower.......

OR...Let students pack your rig , when you have pencil packed your reserve for 6 years....

Puts the fear back in fun......

Yeah. On my belly by myself. Does that mean I have mad skillz?B|

Yes, please upgrade to wingsuiting and/or basejumping.

Fuck yeah!! Screw all those people that told me I did not have enough jumps. I knew they were just hatin because they did not have my skillz.

I'm thinkin gainer exit off a B...in a wingsuit ofcourse. Dayblaze that shit like they do in Cincinnati.B|

I have a buddy that gets bored on solo belly jumps too. He does not have as many jumps as me, but he's got a GoPro...I'll get him to shoot video and then we'll post it up.:D:D

Jokes aside....I do get kind of bored on solo belly jumps. [:/]

I always hear the "why would you want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane." and "Ohhh...have you always been an adrenaline junkie?":S

Edit to add: Yeah. I have had one person ask about going up after opening, but that guy is an idiot so.... I'll give a +2 on possibly the most common.

Yeah. On my belly by myself. Does that mean I have mad skillz?B|

Yes, please upgrade to wingsuiting and/or basejumping.

Fuck yeah!! Screw all those people that told me I did not have enough jumps. I knew they were just hatin because they did not have my skillz.

I'm thinkin gainer exit off a B...in a wingsuit ofcourse. Dayblaze that shit like they do in Cincinnati.B|

I have a buddy that gets bored on solo belly jumps too. He does not have as many jumps as me, but he's got a GoPro...I'll get him to shoot video and then we'll post it up.:D:D

Jokes aside....I do get kind of bored on solo belly jumps. [:/]

I always here the "why would you want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane." and "Ohhh...have you always been an adrenaline junkie?":S

You are crossing the hardest hurdle of skydiving,,,Try to look at as "earning yoru wings" , yes it sucks, but don't give up...the prize/family at the end is worth the fight!

PM me anytime when you have doubts..

A DZ visitor once was asking me if it was true that the higher we jump the harder we land.;)
But the best of the best "pearls" I was aware of were said by a Jo know-it-all skydiver with a relative long experience like :
A) Quincy (WFFC from 1986 to 2001) Ill is a DZ
B) (said in 2008-9) risers are provided by the canopy manufacturer
C) there is more risk to go downstairs than jumping in parachute
E) Airplanes cannot climb higher than 12000 ft because there is no air anymore.

Learn from others mistakes, you will never live long enough to make them all.

try going to www.howstuffworks.com and take thier skydiving quiz. it obviously wasnt made my one.

On a side note, can someone thing of a new term for wuffo, its pretty weak.

Scott Lutz (The Putz)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

try going to www.howstuffworks.com and take thier skydiving quiz. it obviously wasnt made my one.

At 2500 feet, deploy the drogue according to the quiz..
I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

"a bridal is 10-20ft long and it opens the container with a pop" so thaaats what ive been hearing
Jump more, Bitch less.

It's been done before. not cool, not original.

You should beat Jeb in the first wingsuit landing. Then, you will be cool and hopefully get as many friends as he has.