BHogg

Why would anybody jump from a perfectly good airplane

I invite them to come jump. I have a Wall in our showroom that is dedicated for pictures of all our customers/vendors and employees that have made a Tandem Jump. I haven't counted in a long time but I think I am close to 100 tandems that have been directly attributed to my jumping and my willingness to share my experiance.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

1. Beats the stairs.
2. I wouldn't get into anything less than a "perfectly good airplane."
3. What? You land in those things?
4. I don't jump from planes. I enter freefall.
5. With a dumbass question like that it doesn't matter what I say. You won't accept and you'll never understand anyway.
6. I got more education, guidance, encouragement & support for skydiving than I ever got before I got married the first time and no one asked me stupid questions about that blind move. So I ask you, which is smarter?
7. There are no stupid questions. We just have a lot of curious morons

my response is always- "there's no such thing as a perfectly good airplane, every airplane is an accident looking for a place to happen."

rarely does someone comment about it after that ;)

i think thats in one of the skydive handbook/manuals

Start by rubbing nipples, a big smile on your face, maybe start chanting and say "It helps me get off!"
Extra points given if you start taking your pants off!

Honest answer, "I tell them it helps me find peace with the world."
The usually get it.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Make a skydive...get a check!

~ demo jumpers motto. B|

Hi Jimmy,
I concur 100%!!! "At the very least" the dive is paid for by someone else, + "FREE BEER!!" "FREE FOOD!!" and "FREE COPIES OF THE DIVE VIDEO!!"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

"I'm sorry, but i don't understand why you would jump from a perfectly good aeroplane......???"

"Well its like this, evolution proves that when humans have met a challenge we have adapted to meet the challenge and in this case my balls have evolved to a larger size then yours and...........arrgh bugga this, just piss off!"
Get busy living or get busy dying!