jf951

most skydives with out USPA membership

whats the most jumps you guys have heard of with out having a USPA membership?

Considering there are skydivers all over the world who aren't USPA members I'm guessing a lot.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

whats the most jumps you guys have heard of with out having a USPA membership?

Considering there are skydivers all over the world who aren't USPA members I'm guessing a lot.

Damn beat me to it....

I've never had a USPA membership :P
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

None that matter

had to be done. and yes im being humorous

Hijack- Hey Chris this is roger. you were nice enough to jump with me in June when i visited London. Hope all is well with you. Taking your advice and going to Spain next summer with the Mrs.
"The point is, I'm weird, but I never felt weird."
John Frusciante

ok i realize i just walked into the lions den with this one. (have fun, bash away)

let me rephrase the question.

ok so i have about 350 jumps and im not a uspa member nor do i have any of my licenses and ive made all my jumps in california.
ppl give me crap all the time about not being a USPA member and not having a license. (surprise surprise)
so from a local US jumper at your DZ whats the most jumps you've heard of someone making with out getting these things signed off
Jump more, Bitch less.

Many, many at my DZ with 10k+ jumps, some close to / over 20k. We have to sign in each jump day and record details of jumps to date, jumps this year, canopy size etc etc. I have been third to sign in before now and previous jumpers (2) have close to 40k jumps between them.

But, to the astonishment of many people using this site, there is a world outside the US, I believe. And many of the people who live in that strange world outside the US might not be USPA members.

I'm NOT totally useless... I can be used as a bad example

I knew a guy in Michigan who had about 1500 jumps and only an A-licence. He also owned a Beech 18. Guys would ask him 'what would you do if you wanted to do a demo somewhere, but you don't have a D-licence?' He'd say "I'd buy my own plane and have someone fly me there in it...."
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

why do all europeans think americans are unaware there are other countries? just because you travel to the neighboring feifdom 6 miles away doesnt make you a "world traveller." sorry we have a big country.

:D:D:D
"A man only gets in life what he is believing for, nothing more and nothing less" Kenneth Hagen

why do all europeans think americans are unaware there are other countries? just because you travel to the neighboring feifdom 6 miles away doesnt make you a "world traveller." sorry we have a big country.

Maybe becasue 75% of the population does not have a passsport or a clue to whats happening outside the country.

I'm trying to think of somone who does not have a clue of what happens outside her state.... hold on now whats here name.... its on the tip of my tounge............................................

i remember its Sarah Palin, you know that person who was running to become vice president.... hahahahaha

Ignorance is bliss though, thats what i learnt when i went to that there other country near mine woooo weee ,,,