daytripper419

Worst Parachutist Cover Ever!

Usually the pics are ok and sometimes there are pretty cool ones. But wow did they really pick a loser of a shot this month. I mean come on what a gay picture to have on the cover. Somebody might to check on the credentails of the guy picking these. Yes i did have to look up how to spell credentials. BLue skIes

?????????

Based on what criteria?

The composition is creative and cool and the lighting is great and what's become clear from this thread is that is has a Rorschach test element to it too: What you see says more about you than it does about what's actually there.

Kudos to the photog and team for a great shot, and to the picture picker at Parachutist.

B|
SCR-6933 / SCS-3463 / D-5533 / BASE 44 / CCS-37 / 82d Airborne (Ret.)

"The beginning of wisdom is to first call things by their right names."

I think their mad skillz give them a free pass to pose however they want to. ;)

Damn straight ! You (OP) go out and win the Nationals 3 years in a row + gold at the World Meet and you can make your own cover shot and be as "gay" as you want.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

I agree that the cover sucks. Not in any way discrediting what the team has done, or their abilities as skydivers... I just think the shot is kind of lame looking. The picture makes the dude in the front look like he takes himself wayyyy too seriously. Again, that is just the picture, I don't know the guy, and I'm sure their team is great.

So good job skydiving. Bad job posing for the photo.

That is all.

I was never intending that they arn't great skydivers. Which I have to take your word on cause I don't know who they are but whatever. I am just stating my opinion that the picture was really cheesy. Yea sure the camera work is good and they are super champions of the world. I just think it looks really dumb is all. Maybe that was the intention who know's who cares! EFS

I was never intending that they arn't great skydivers. Which I have to take your word on cause I don't know who they are but whatever. I am just stating my opinion that the picture was really cheesy. Yea sure the camera work is good and they are super champions of the world. I just think it looks really dumb is all. Maybe that was the intention who know's who cares! EFS

check out the video posted back on page one....they Gots Madd skills, and have earned the right to say that! (but the picture still sucks)

...check out the video posted back on page one....they Gots Madd skills, and have earned the right to say that! (but the picture still sucks)

I started watching the video, but started getting this uncomfortable feeling. It's like watching Blades of Glory.:S
I believe you have my stapler.

I think they look gay as well. Really freaking gay. Gay with capital letters!! G-A-Y!!!! SO gay that gay is radiating from every poor in their gay bodies and gay faces.

You do know that gay can mean....Merry and Bright?

You win 3 gold medals and i bet you will be gay too. ;)

So this may actually be the most Gay cover shot in the history of Parachutist.

Dom

My wife, who is not the least bit interested in jumping, commented that they looked like synchronized swimmers...not that there's anything wrong with that.
"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

Charles Fort, commenting on the many contradictions of astronomy