daytripper419

Worst Parachutist Cover Ever!

My wife, who is not the least bit interested in jumping, commented that they looked like synchronized swimmers...not that there's anything wrong with that.

As a former NCAA national champion synchronized swimmer, I'm offended. :D:D:P They look nothing like synchronized swimmers, there's no knox gelatin in their hair or sequences on their jumpsuits!!!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

My wife, who is not the least bit interested in jumping, commented that they looked like synchronized swimmers...not that there's anything wrong with that.

As a former NCAA national champion synchronized swimmer, I'm offended. :D:D:P They look nothing like synchronized swimmers, there's no knox gelatin in their hair or sequences on their jumpsuits!!!

Just fuckin great...now you gave them ideas for the next cover....

I wouldn't use the "G" word to describe what these guys are doing, but when woman like Dale Stewart and Diana Kent started what they called "freestyle" in the early 90s it definitely had a "feminine" edge to it. They were clearly being ballerinas in the sky.

When men got into it like Perris's Robin Berg they added a skyboard to make it harder edged and more masculine looking but it was essentially the same thing.

When freestyle became a team endeavor it's easy to see the male role more like that of men's ice dancing.

I think a man and woman doing this, or better, a man and two woman would make this more palatable to our sensibilities. Right now there's no way around the fact this simply looks like three guys playing paddy cake in the sky.

Twenty years from now one these guys will pull the only PARACHUTIST cover they made out to show a young Nephew and the response they'll probably get is, "Really?"

Robin Berg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5P1nZHcCDQ

NickD :)

I wouldn't use the "G" word to describe what these guys are doing, but when woman like Dale Stewart and Diana Kent started what they called "freestyle" in the early 90s it definitely had a "feminine" edge to it. They were clearly being ballerinas in the sky.

When men got into it like Perris's Robin Berg they added a skyboard to make it harder edged and more masculine looking but it was essentially the same thing.

When freestyle became a team endeavor it's easy to see the male role more like that of men's ice dancing.

I think a man and woman doing this, or better, a man and two woman would make this more palatable to our sensibilities. Right now there's no way around the fact this simply looks like three guys playing paddy cake in the sky.

Twenty years from now one these guys will pull the only PARACHUTIST cover they made out to show a young Nephew and the response they'll probably get is, "Really?"

Robin Berg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5P1nZHcCDQ

Off Topic Side note here...

We had a student from China, that did 15 level 6's,:o (bet Nick remembers him) Well we at BlueSky Viideo made up a Level 7 tape, of Robin Burg, and set it up with "goals" from exit till opening, just like a student tape....The poor guy was shitting himself, before he realised it was a joke!

We did that to more than a few students being briefed for Level 6. The most common question after viewing the video was, "We're gonna practice that a few times on the ground first, right?" It rams home the point how trusting most students are and what a great privilege and responsibility it is to teach them.

We did that to more than a few students being briefed for Level 6. The most common question after viewing the video was, "We're gonna practice that a few times on the ground first, right?" It rams home the point how trusting most students are and what a great privilege and responsibility it is to teach them.

But this one was caught on Video....and he believed it!:o Steve Clark was walking him threw the video , three times, each time explaining how to do the move.....(I had the camera on my shoulder,a ndd he didn;t notice it for a long time , as soon as he saw it, he got the joke....:ph34r:

I do actually remember that specific student. He was also on the Perris Student Blooper Tape that was going around that year.

I also recall that day Steve Clark was lamenting the fact he foolishly purchased his own tandem rig (I think he had a thing about "borrowed" gear) but soon realized he couldn't make back to back loads that way. So he leased it back to the DZ and we always made it a big point after using it to say, "Nice rig, Bro, thanks!" LOL!

I do actually remember that specific student. He was also on the Perris Student Blooper Tape that was going around that year.

I also recall that day Steve Clark was lamenting the fact he foolishly purchased his own tandem rig (I think he had a thing about "borrowed" gear) but soon realized he couldn't make back to back loads that way. So he leased it back to the DZ and we always made it a big point after using it to say, "Nice rig, Bro, thanks!" LOL!

That is my blooper tapes, (5 of them) I still have them, BUT, I stopped them from playing any more, they are now for Instructors only...other poeple made too much out of "how it happened" where instructors every time Learn from them...I only show them to people that understand how shit happens now...(BTW, My wife is on Tape one)

I never imagined they would be a negative..[:/]

Liar...there's tons of pictures of you in that suit

It's one of the AFFI's... he leaves it at the dz for people to borrow. Regardless I don't think it's that bad. ;)
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

It's the white shoez.
I mean really! White shoez!
Only two kinds of guys can pull of white shoez.
Pimps and Miami Vice fans.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!