ridestrong

New, fun, weird, different Exits.

What are some fun different exits you've done lately???

This weekend we did a 5-way exit with: 2-way gorilla & 2 with reverse (head down) grips on the sides and 1 train off the gorilla. It went off perfectly and was a lot of fun.

You can see it in the vid along with a 4-way version without the train.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dbJoGBsOp4
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

hahaha!! That's awesome! Did it get vertical at all? Biggest tube I've been in is a 6-way, but I know they've launch some 9-ways out of the Otter.

The 12-way got about 5 good rotations and the 16-way almost got around once but flung people off. They stayed horizontal pretty much the whole time.

We launched a successful 12-way tube, then a somewhat successful 16-way tube out the back of the Skyvan at Chicks Rock. Biggest so far?

Your exit looked pretty awesome

How did you launch a 16 way out of a Skyvan? I thought you could only have 9 or 10 behind the line.

The biggest I've heard of so far was a 21 way out of a C-130. 3 rows of 7 with 2 people laying down in each row.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

How did you launch a 16 way out of a Skyvan? I thought you could only have 9 or 10 behind the line.

The biggest I've heard of so far was a 21 way out of a C-130. 3 rows of 7 with 2 people laying down in each row.

We had 4 rows of 4, with 1 row laying down. What we did was have the first 12 people get into position with everyone else close to the pilot. Once the 12 were ready, the last 4 got into position quickly and rolled right out. We had a camera guy following us out and I guess he got launched out. The pilot was cool with it.

Lately we have been attaching at least one head down person to just about everything... trains, gorillas etc... I'd like to have some new stuff to launch out of the Otter????? Anything wacky anyone can come up with?
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

We launched a successful 12-way tube, then a somewhat successful 16-way tube out the back of the Skyvan at Chicks Rock. Biggest so far?

Your exit looked pretty awesome

I saw a 16 way tube roll off the ramp of a CH47 Chinook helicopter at Fort Bragg, NC. That was April or May of '87.
Card carrying member of the
Nanny State Liberation Front

Wow, pretty exciting. I did a 12 way Magic Carpet from a Casa at Rantoul years ago with the late Johnny Gates. Later after checking my Protrack I saw that the maximum speed for this dive has been 167 mph:)

Learn from others mistakes, you will never live long enough to make them all.