Airviking

How much crap will I get...

You jump at the Ranch and if you did your AFF there I know you probably used the rainbow jumpsuit students get to use when the blue ones are all taken, so it's not that much of a leap :)
-Rainier

Sparks Brother #1 // "I vaguely heard someone yell "wait!" but by that point i was out the door." Quote from dz.com somewhere

Too bad that the gays/lesbians copyrighted the rainbow.

What? Get a life! If you think that the colours of your canopy, jumpsuit, car or even your clothes define anything at all about your sexuality or other lifestyle choices, then you have some growing up to do!

The rainbow may have been co-opted to signify gay and lesbian events in more recent years, but it's also been used throughout history for a wide range of things. The bottom line is that you are not defined by the colours of your canopy, so get over it and jump!

Touched a nerve, did he?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What? Get a life! If you think that the colours of your canopy, jumpsuit, car or even your clothes define anything at all about your sexuality or other lifestyle choices, then you have some growing up to do!

The rainbow may have been co-opted to signify gay and lesbian events in more recent years, but it's also been used throughout history for a wide range of things. The bottom line is that you are not defined by the colours of your canopy, so get over it and jump!

Relax....Breath.....It's was a joke.

Really? Hmmm - I thought it was mor Macbethian - you know, te whole Me thinks thou dost protest too much. . . thing.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Really? Hmmm - I thought it was mor Macbethian - you know, te whole Me thinks thou dost protest too much. . . thing.:D

I'll roll with that

Last time I checked there were no points taken away bcuz of the color of a canopy. And there are no "cute","rainbow" or "wow they're so color coordinated" points given(unless you ask the "cool kids" at your DZ) Buy n' fly what you like. Its ALL about blue skies and soft landings.
If flying is piloting a plane.. then swimming is driving a boat. I know why birds sing.. I skydive.

What? Get a life!

I bet he wishes he had a life just like yours. Tense.

you have some growing up to do!

Are you the official “all grown up” Sheriff?

Sparky[/reply

Wait........I hear a noise outside.........it looks like a SWAT Team surrounding my house........ARRRGG......It's the rainbow police.......I'm goin for the panic room.....help me momma.

I'll roll with that

Just never tell a female tandem student " don't worry about it, I am Gay" it might cost you your job!:ph34r:.....

^^ck yes you will.Id give ya shit..lol...I mean it is the universal symbal you know..Just saying....Plus it just looks gay..:)

Thanks, that's what I was afraid of. I'm gonna go in the opposite direction and look for camo gear.:P

No, no, you can't do that. Camo is homophobic. In fact, it's so homophobic that people will think "he doth protest too much". Therefore it's gay. You know, like these guys.

^^ck yes you will.Id give ya shit..lol...I mean it is the universal symbal you know..Just saying....Plus it just looks gay..:)

Thanks, that's what I was afraid of. I'm gonna go in the opposite direction and look for camo gear.:P

No, no, you can't do that. Camo is homophobic. In fact, it's so homophobic that people will think "he doth protest too much". Therefore it's gay. You know, like these guys.

Point well taken. But what if I go completely neutral? Couldn't that also be construed as an effort to hide something? I'm so confused. I'm ready to say "Awe fuckit! I'm taking up bowling."
I believe you have my stapler.

Point well taken. But what if I go completely neutral? Couldn't that also be construed as an effort to hide something? I'm so confused. I'm ready to say "Awe fuckit! I'm taking up bowling."

But then, What color ball do you buy? Not to mention, those 'rental" shoes??? they scream Gaaaay....

There are new rules in skydiving.
Black jumpsuit, black rig, canopy in some stock color so that you get it quickly.

No deviations are allowed :P

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

God I miss my Wonder Hog and Rainbow Strato Cloud

Ya mean like the one that I just re-packed yesterday thats sitting 5 feet from me?

26' lo-po too ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message