JJok

IS this good gear?

How old are you? You know you must be at least 18 to skydive at most dropzones, right?

I am over 18, Look I am new to this sport. I believe I will need professional help so can you please back off?

OWNED!~:ph34r:B|

I hope that leaves a mark.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

How old are you? You know you must be at least 18 to skydive at most dropzones, right?

I am over 18, Look I am new to this sport. I believe I will need professional help so can you please back off?

:D:D I like the new guy already..!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

:D:D I like the new guy already..!

Now - should we ask him his thoughts on an RSL in conjunction with an AAD while downsizing two canopy sizes in high winds while doing an impromptu demo into a stadium, on his first wingsuit jump, out of a tail gate where he has to hang from the t-bar . . .

at night?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

So who is gonna teach him to swoop? Online... lol

I'm not sure - but whoever it is better have some MAD SKILZ! And at LEAST 150 jumps

So who is gonna teach him to swoop? Online... lol

I'm not sure - but whoever it is better have some MAD SKILZ! And at LEAST 150 jumps

...and a GoPro

And swoop pantz - gotta have swoop pants

As you can see from the replies most of the people on this forum need professional help
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!