1SMART1

I have answers to ALL your ASC/SKYRIDE ??'s

It takes a low, I mean very low person to be who you are Cary Q.

It doesn't get much lower than stealing the phone number from Tennessee Skydiving Center in Tullahoma after DZO Chris Martin died and having it directed to Skyride's call center. >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It doesn't get much lower than stealing the phone number from Tennessee Skydiving Center in Tullahoma after DZO Chris Martin died and having it directed to Skyride's call center

Out of all the things that have been done by these people. I hate that one the worst.
Dom

It doesn't get much lower than stealing the phone number from Tennessee Skydiving Center in Tullahoma after DZO Chris Martin died and having it directed to Skyride's call center

Out of all the things that have been done by these people. I hate that one the worst.

Ditto.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Cary, karma's a bitch. I hope you get everything you deserve. You can only run and hide your ill-gotten riches for so long. Eventually, it will be tracked down and confiscated, you cocksucker. :|

What?? I don't get it, Billy. Why don't you just come right out and say what you mean. :D:)
"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

I pack at the location in PA. I'm not a very nice person. I'm a misanthrope, and shady dealings get on my nerves fast, but everyone at this location are nice people, with the full time staff only trying to make a living. The shadiest thing i've seen go on at Pennridge is telling students the reason they aren't jumping is because of strong upper winds when the plane is broken down, and thats to prevent any un-needed frustration/anger. I don't give a fuck about Georgia or Tennessee, and i'm very happy to see them getting what they deserve. Pennridge sure as hell isn't the best DZ out there, but it's a pretty fun place, and i'll be sad to see it go if it does. But i'll move on, as will the rest of them.

I won't sleep or rest until they are gone from all 3 dz's and I don't care what I have to do or how much it cost to make this happen.

Have you gotten a cost estimate on what you'll pay in legal fees to defend a libel action?
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I won't sleep or rest until they are gone from all 3 dz's and I don't care what I have to do or how much it cost to make this happen.

Have you gotten a cost estimate on what you'll pay in legal fees to defend a libel action?

I may be wrong, but if she is ONLY exposing the truth and not fabricating info, why would she need to pay legal fees?
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I may be wrong, but if she is ONLY exposing the truth and not fabricating info, why would she need to pay legal fees?

Because in the American legal system, being right (and we have no idea if he/she would be guilty of libel) does not preclude you from paying legal defense fees.

It's been a hot topic for many years. Lawsuits which may not have merit can still threaten/etc because of the fee factor.
I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

Not to go off on a tangent here but if you are in the Southern Region, please vote for Vic Johnson as director. Apparently, Chuck Owens is trying to get elected with a write-in campaign. :S

Not to go off on a tangent here but if you are in the Southern Region, please vote for Vic Johnson as director. Apparently, Chuck Owens is trying to get elected with a write-in campaign. :S

It this what you mean?
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Because in the American legal system, being right (and we have no idea if he/she would be guilty of libel) does not preclude you from paying legal defense fees.

It's been a hot topic for many years. Lawsuits which may not have merit can still threaten/etc because of the fee factor.

Recently I was one of several defendants (along with my husband) in an internet (usenet, specifically) libel action. We were named even though the lawyer who brought the action knew we had nothing to do with the libel. Although the action was dismissed against the two of us relatively quickly--six months--and the legal cosrs were also relatively small (slightly over $10K), it was still an oppressive experience.

I do not recommend putting oneself in a position where the possibility exists of being involved in such an action. Given the subject, I think the risk in this case is high.
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

It this what you mean?
If it is...then he has finally proven to me how gullible and moronic the man really is....and I'm not talking about Chuck. Although Chuck is pretty much a shoe in for Southern Director....lol

Please...Grow up, Billy and get away from the computer. You need a break badly.

And please don't take pictures of my posts again and repost without my permission.

**This is your warning, or you will be hearing from my beautiful lawyer.**

If it is...then he has finally proven to me how gullible and moronic the man really is....and I'm not talking about Chuck. Although Chuck is pretty much a shoe in for Southern Director....lol

And please don't take pictures of my posts again and repost without my permission.

then don't post on this site or any public social networking site!
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

I'm a skydiver...I can post on this site if I damned well please...Especially when my name and words are brought into it. ;)

So, please think before you type.

um ok ... think about it if its public than others can use whatever they want, getting a lawyer involved would be useless
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

See...the funny thing is, Mr. Jones, I don't really care. ;)

This is quite funny to me that someone would take a post like that seriously. Actually both of these posts. I'm just using this old bitter man's tactics and ridiculous behavior as my example. I've never been more proud to jump at a DZ like ASC. Same goes for AST.

I just can't believe this man's crusade to try and kill it when he's really not hurting Cary Q...he's trying to take jobs from people who work their asses off and could care less about Skyride's past, present, or future activities.

That to me is stupid and soulless. Especially when 99.9% of what I've read on here (from him and a the other band of bitter men/women) has been hearsay.

So, wakeup and smell the dry, sarcastic, and probably not so humorous humor. But at least that's what it was. ;)

Carry on.

It this what you mean?

Dude, I don't even have a Facebook account anymore, not for more than 2 years. And Driver1 is not me either. I don't think he was the one who took the screengrab either.

Whatever is going on with ASC losing their lease, it all goes back to one man. Cary Quattrocchi. His actions in perpetuating the Skyride scam and subsequent snubbing of the various court orders, especially the original $6.4m judgment in Arizona that was bumped up to over $10m, is directly responsible for his downfall. Do you really expect the courts to leave his assets alone? Hell no. True, he put a lot of money in his DZs and aircraft, and unfortunately, they are his assets just waiting to be seized to satisfy the court judgment against him.

You want to blame somebody for the loss of your DZ, whether its Cedartown, or Waverly? Blame Cary.

All I've done since 2001 is to make sure the public spotlight stayed on Cary and his Skyride scam. I was blowing the whistle on him even BEFORE the Skyride name became known.

You want to hate me, I don't give a fuck. You want to blame someone, blame Cary, period. :|

As for Hallux's post in here a little while back, yeah we know you guys hate the dropzone.com forum. That ain't no big secret. There are screen grabs off the old AST ning forum site that explicitly describe you people's utter hatred toward some of us, including several moderators. Such a shame you guys couldn't take the site offline in time. :P

who cares????

when was the last time anyone bothered or provoked you? Let it go already. You look insane. especially getting involved in peoples personal life.

you and your friends are internet stalkers and its creepy. I'm pretty sure everyone that was having fun with that site got bored with it a long time ago. too bad you are obsessed with those people. even unprovoked for years you are still harping on silly banter.
Just wierd!