1SMART1

I have answers to ALL your ASC/SKYRIDE ??'s

Let's just say that ASC DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT have an extension or a renewed lease at the Polk County GA Airport.

But, they did get an extension from April 7 2010 until August 7 2010 (due to the help of a damn good employee who didn't know the BS going on) in order to get their business together and to get OUT. Which they have still failed to do.

They have now hid/transferred all of Cary Q's asets (all 50/60 other businesses, airplanes, cars, etc) to other people and fired all the employees that knew too much and knew they would tell all if asked after finding out the truth about the companies.

At this point, Cary Q is too busy selling his house to his mom (who lives in PA) and Cary Q lives in Alpharetta GA and he has let the DZ manager go back in Aug due to that person not being able to keep the scandal going. He then hired the DZ manager from Waverly TN, who has no business skills what so ever. Mr. Charles (Chuck) Owen, made some of the most ridiculus choices ever throughout his career with Cary Q.

Chuck is the one who came down to GA and got all the stickers/signs and stuck them all over Nashville, TN--he is also the one who did not except any of the blame but was going to let an 15 yr kid and one other kid go to jail for the stickers.

I know this because I personally had the stickers printed up and delivered them to Mr. Owen when he came to pick up his paycheck along with the other employees checks for TN.

These stickers were made by a man who lives not even a mile from the DZ in Cedartown, GA. But the family of the kid, recorded Cary Q's conversation with the kid as the kid begged Cary to please help him and not send him to jail. He only did what Chuck told him to do, not skyride.

Besides all that BS, I had multiple police depts, store owners, homeowners, etc. calling non stop begging and pleading for the company to please come remove the stickers. I was advised by my office manager Bea Jaye, to take a name and # and somebody would call them back. The persons name would then be shredded and thrown away as if their concerns didn't matter.

At this point, they deserve whatever they get. They need to get their crap and go. The same people that previous post have stated are fun and great to hang out with, are the same people that will cram a knife in your back before you even know it.

They are all about theirselves, this company honestly has 4 different names for just one of the DZ's located in GA...name #1 ASC INC #2 Atlanta Skydive Center #3 Skydive GA #4 Parabolic LLC. Which is weird because the lawsuit in AZ was settled in April and ASC changed names April 13 from ASC to Parabolic LLC dba Skydive Georgia.

Once again, only proof that Cary Q is transferring assets before AZ can get them. They have currently lost a settlement to Skydive AZ for $6.6 million and then once Cary Q got caught transferring assets, it went to $10.4 million.

In the meantime, he continues to transfer assets around which means he is only going down further each day. The man owned 2 Lamborghini's,an 02 and an 08 which he sold to his assistant's at skyride for $1 each.

He is a very bad crook and he does not seem to care. He has no heart or concern for anybody but hisself.

Bottom line is, if you research Cary Quatrocchi and his businesses, you will be amazed that he is honestly still alive.

I can say that I know numerous people that he owes money too and has never said one word to them including the person who did all the landscaping and underground wiring to create the DZ in Cedartown.

If TN officials knows what is good for them, they will put them on the road along with the DZ in PA.

His little scam with the aircraft is the best one of them all. It's called CAB Air LLC which means Cary, Andre, and Ben. They are based out of Chicago IL or so they say, but Ben supposedly gave all his interest to Cary Q which I find hard to believe and Andre only keeps the planes rotated in order to evade taxes.

I won't sleep or rest until they are gone from all 3 dz's and I don't care what I have to do or how much it cost to make this happen.

Just remember ASC, I have the people on my side, providing nothing but true, accurate, and honest facts about all 3 DZ's daily and I refuse to give up until you get what you deserve and justice is served and all of you have to face all the people in the court room and state why you lied and scammed them for no reason other than personal gain.

It takes a low, I mean very low person to be who you are Cary Q.
There is no rest for the weary huh Cary Q?

I would expect a response from stratostar like that. Especially after seeing how you have a quote from the Rockmart Journal to try and help save your ass!

What the fuck are you talking about?
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Sorry! But it all had to get out...that's not all of it, there is just too much to even type.

If you don't make the effort to make sure your story is grammatically correctly and makes sense, then no one will read it and your efforts will be wasted. If you want help writing your story in an effective way, PM me. I'm a writer and can help and don't worry, your anonymity will be safe.
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

"Skydiving is an aeronautical activity. Any restriction, limitation, or ban on skydiving on the airport must be based on the grant assurance that provides that the airp..."

That quote came out of the The Rockmart Journal about 3 months ago.

Defending the sport's access to an airport is important; if that means that you have to defend the right of someone hateful to you, that's OK. There are plenty of valid grounds to get Skyride on; let's not use grounds that damage the ability of other skydiving operations.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

It looked like you were criticizing Stratostar for "supporting" ASC. From the quote, it looked like Stratostar was defending the right of a skydiving operation's (generic) access to an airport. The skydiving operation happened to be run by Skyride. Ergo my post.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

It looked like you were criticizing Stratostar for "supporting" ASC. From the quote, it looked like Stratostar was defending the right of a skydiving operation's (generic) access to an airport. The skydiving operation happened to be run by Skyride. Ergo my post.

Wendy P.

I am sorry, didn't mean it that way but unless you have worked there, been a victim of the business, etc, you will never understand that ASC is not your normal/regular DZ...it's far different.

Your welcome! I just can't hold this stuff in any longer, I am literally busting at the seams with information that needs to be told simply because of how they operate.

There are too many decent DZ's out there.
ASC is the one giving all the skydiving/drop zones bad names and reps!

We'll now, it seems you know very little over all, that quote is not from the paper, it maybe the paper used it. That quote is from the FAA's grant assurances advisory circular 150/5190-7 Exclusive Rights and Minimum Standards for Commercial Aeronautical Activities http://www.faa.gov/documentLibrary/media/advisory_circular/150-5190-7/150_5190_7.pdf Please read subsection F "skydiving" on page 10

[/url] You might want to educate yourself a little before you go running your mouth. I have never been a skyride supporter nor do I care for the owners or supporters of their operations. However I do support airport access of skydiving operations to federal funded airports, and sometimes we have to allow others the same rights we expect enjoy even if they are scumbags.

I do find funny that you claim 12 years in the sport and have been working for them for the last two years and only now you seem to get a clue & find out how bad they are.... what you live under a rock?

Again might be good of you to do your home work before running your mouth about people!

Your exactly right stratostar...they quote does come from the FAA, which was presented to Polk County Comm in order to save the company.

During the time I worked there, I was asked to perform many task that made me question why? But was advised because Cary Q said to.

I didn't jump you and I don't claim to be the smartest person on here but I can say, I know alot more about this scamming company than you EVER will and we probably need to leave it at that.

Again get your facts right, the FAA is not there to "save" the company they are there to enforce the grant funding contract the county signed for federal money.

I didn't jump

Really.

I would expect a response from stratostar like that. Especially after seeing how you have a quote from the Rockmart Journal to try and help save your ass!

You expect a response from me like that. So who's ass am I saving then?

Maybe you need to step back and get your shit together before you post more of your attacks on people and try to lump them in with skyride or as supporters.

If you know so much go talk to the AG of GA then.

this is great!
this whole site should be renamed "about a half dozen people that are obsessed with ASC.Com"
Wasnt this site suppose to be the most reliable source for skydiving info???
But really its just a mudslinging outlet.

there are more conspiracy theories about ASC, skyride, and its employers or contractors then there are about D.B. Cooper.

this place is a laugh riot. And a laughing stock for the sport.

when did DZ.com become reduced to this....how embarassing.........