motomike

Addiction

Hi my name is Mike,

Im addicted to skydiving like crack.

Looking forward to my wingsuit flight.

I hope my family and girlfriend understand that they will be getting nothing from me this year for Xmas as I have spent all my money on a free fly suit, wingsuit, and a new container that should be here 12.25.

Selfish
Mike :)

I think my ex hates skydiving now......

An entire book... in one little line! :ph34r:

Isn't it though? It just came to me, but yeah. I had a feeling there must be a lot of people out there who can relate. In my case she never let on that she didn't like how I took it and ran with it. At least not until it was too late anyway. She says I tend to fixate on things whatever that means... Ironically after we split up I haven't been going as often, and well it being cold and rainy might have something to do with it.

I think my ex hates skydiving now......

An entire book... in one little line! :ph34r:

Isn't it though? It just came to me, but yeah. I had a feeling there must be a lot of people out there who can relate. In my case she never let on that she didn't like how I took it and ran with it. At least not until it was too late anyway. She says I tend to fixate on things whatever that means... Ironically after we split up I haven't been going as often, and well it being cold and rainy might have something to do with it.

Just hook up with one of the girls at your DZ. Guaranteed you will end up jumping more than you were before........there, problem solved:P
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

Mike, you keep borrowing my Rig and I'll borrow your girlfriend! She's hot! You better keep an eye on her around the DZ. ;)

Oh and BTW: The rigger said you owe him and extra $50 for all the mud he had to clean off my rig when he repacked it.

"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP