Wings-n-Things

trailers at Z Hills

I was looking at Z Hills on Google maps and was wondering what the deal was with all the trailers I see parked on the edge of the dz??? I tried searching for info on 'em but came up empty.

Are these RVs owned by jumpers and parked for a week or two or privately owned mobile homes with the owners renting the space by the month?
I assume there are full hook-ups for RVs. If those are semi-permanent mobile homes, any idea what the rent is??? B|
Card carrying member of the
Nanny State Liberation Front

prices are what you might expect for a private RV park with full amenities on a dropzone.

The full service slots have their own meters, you get sewer and water, but you have your own electric hookup - $325/month and $225 if you did 20 jumps in the previous month

Temp slots for part-timers are $15/night or $300/month for electric only. That gives you electric, no water, but we have hot showers laundry food, a fabulous new bar, and fill-time turbine aircraft all the time.

30A and some 20A available, first come first serve. Tent camping is still free but we expect people to be jumping,

see ya there

prices are what you might expect for a private RV park with full amenities on a dropzone.

The full service slots have their own meters, you get sewer and water, but you have your own electric hookup - $325/month and $225 if you did 20 jumps in the previous month

Temp slots for part-timers are $15/night or $300/month for electric only. That gives you electric, no water, but we have hot showers laundry food, a fabulous new bar, and fill-time turbine aircraft all the time.

30A and some 20A available, first come first serve. Tent camping is still free but we expect people to be jumping,

see ya there

Thanks! ;)
Card carrying member of the
Nanny State Liberation Front

$325 is not bad but am I reading that right, you have to pay for your own water / sewer / electricity?

No water and sewer is covered.... You do pay your own electricity. It used to be 125/mth and that included electric..... Ah, those were the days.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334