kcummo

TRACKBALL!!!

Has anyone heard of this? I didn't think so...because I came up with it about a month ago. Visit my blog to check out the rules...Any questions or suggestions let me know!

If a white box appears on the main page, give it a second and then refresh the page...the flash program should show up then.

http://trackballsport.blogspot.com/

Swing & a MISS! :D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Is anyone else tempted to be the first follower of the Big White Rectangle on Twitter?

Dude - you may have developed the greatest idea in the history of the sport but if you can't show anyone then it ain't worth shit.

Good luck.

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

yes its just a very slow loading swf, it'll work .. just give it about 3 minutes then hit the F5 key to refresh the page, depending on how crappy your internet connect or patience is....

as to the actual trackball game itself the OP is describing in this animation.. no comment
www.apt3studios.com
www.musicpromotiononline.com
www.internetcafegaming.com
D.S. # 4321

error 404 - file not found

:D:D:D

Hmm, the URL in the page is slightly different now. Maybe it changes every time. Still, using the slightly different URL responds with a 404 error. Maybe that's my the box is white most of the time.
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

I got it to work by loading the SWF directly

Wow - now doing THAT took some real balls!

I hope you at least DL'd it to a segregated drive/location and scanned it 1st - at the very least before executing it.

Dude with NO PROFILE, NO POSTS, NO HISTORY - NO NOTHING comes on out of nowhere and says "click my link here" ...and a bunch of us apparently do? - :S - [:/] - B|
coitus non circum - Moab Stone

I hope you at least DL'd it to a segregated drive/location and scanned it 1st - at the very least before executing it.

Dude with NO PROFILE, NO POSTS, NO HISTORY - NO NOTHING comes on out of nowhere and says "click my link here" ...and a bunch of us apparently do? - :S - [:/] - B|

Not really "dude". I decompiled it, and checked the script. It was fine. Do you think I would have posted it if I hadn't? Or left this thread here if it was not topical?
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

Would you have felt more secure if he had some histroy faked in his profile?

Besides theres not much harmful stuff you can do with flash, unless there is a vulnerability that I don't know of.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Didn't mean to offend. [:/]

Of course you did these things, and as a mod you wouldn't allow it to remain otherwise. But mods don't always get to things completely instantaneously necessarily either. My comments were more meant as an observation overall.

Just ask Eric how many Spoof/Spammer ID's he has to jump on and clean up out of here on a (probably better than) semi-regular basis. And how quick/soon effective can any of you consistently get to them too? That's all.

I apologize. I did not mean the post to be taken as an insult, in any way at all. I can see now in re-reading, how you could. - Mea Culpa.

coitus non circum - Moab Stone

I got it to work by going to http://dl020.zshare.net/stream/8f1bc83870b109d8f956cd148764336a/1292377960/83929226/wingsuit.swf

From source.....

I tried actual source, it worked. Tried later it 404'd over and over and over. Closed tab, opened new tab. It worked. So maybe copy, http://dl020.zshare.net/stream/8f1bc83870b109d8f956cd148764336a/1292377960/83929226/wingsuit.swf and post it in a new tab.

Good concept, but throwing around balls in the air is probably not the greatest idea, unless you're the ball master...especially when tracking/wingsuiting this would be difficult if not impossible.

Although the only thing I could see going on in the SWF was the first part of the scoring movieclip. None of the other buttons work (at least in FF).

From what I understood, there's no ball, it's a Wingsuit rodeo. The "ball" is the "rider", ie: another skydiver.

I get it, but it sounds pretty dangerous to be "attacking" and "blocking" other wingsuiters..while there's someone on their back.

It may as well be called "Tackle wingsuiting". or "Tackle wingsuit tag".
"When once you have tasted flight..."