JerseyShawn

What kind of flying with cargo pants?

I see that Tony Suits make a cargo pants. What kind of flying are they used for? And woulnt you need a similar top?

I understand RW and FF suits, spandex vs. polycotten, size, ect. But don't understand the cargo pants.

Sorry Im a newb, and my DZ is closed til the new year to ask my stupid questions to.

I don't plan on a suit til around my A, just inquiring about my future options. Thanks for the replies in advance!

I see that Tony Suits make a cargo pants. What kind of flying are they used for? And woulnt you need a similar top?

I understand RW and FF suits, spandex vs. polycotten, size, ect. But don't understand the cargo pants.

Sorry Im a newb, and my DZ is closed til the new year to ask my stupid questions to.

I don't plan on a suit til around my A, just inquiring about my future options. Thanks for the replies in advance!

its really just pockets for whatever you need them for. like a cell phone if your doing a night jump. i think swoopers like them for putting the removable slider in.

I've got a pair of the tony pants with a cargo pocket. Its pretty small and flat, it doesn't affect flying. However, when all the sky chicks see the sunglasses pocket with gators and the Mirage on my back, thats when the panties start dropping.;) So get that too.

I prefer to keep my phone in a chest pocket, less likely to get damaged if I slide in a landing. The cargo pocket it too small to put a removable slider in, you would want to big pocket on the back of your leg with an elastic band at the top if you want to do that.

I'll add that if you decide to also get the jacket from tony that it is cut long enough to go either tucked into the pants or over top of them and my leg straps hold it in place so I haven't had a problem with it coming up.

Oh my god! Your pants have a pocket? on the leg? and it holds cargo?

what on earth are you going to put in there? and it's totally going to prevent you from falling toward the earth properly, and your going to die...

Seriously, its just a pocket...