andreweden

First time asked.......

Is she hot? Do you have any nude photos of her?

Keep that garbage in the bonfire please.

I'll throw my garbage around where ever I please, Thank you :)

You have to excuse him Anthony, he just can’t help himself. He sees his dick and he has to step on it.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

u the thread-police now!?

keep your fucking mouth shut and stay of the keyboard if you have nothing else to contribute but *garbabe* yourself!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

u the thread-police now!?

keep your fucking mouth shut and stay of the keyboard if you have nothing else to contribute but *garbabe* yourself!

sorry its people like me that have to keep people like you in line ;)
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

I'll throw my garbage around where ever I please, Thank you :)

then have fun with your upcoming ban(s) :)

please keep your garbage on www.iwannabeamoderator.com
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Seriously.. its a valid question. You don't have to go very far above 14k before it gets hard to breathe. Have you ever been climbing above 10k?

Otherwise would we be required to have on board oxygen above 15 k or if we're a half hour at 10k?

You can be above 12500 but below 15000 for 30 minutes without oxygen, above 15000 requires immediate oxygen to satisfy FAA requirements. The actual time of useful consiousness is way above that, in the twenty minute range at 20000 for most people.

Close but not quite. The oxygen requirements are for pilots and necessary flight crew. It does not apply to passengers. The only requirement for passengers is that is is made available, not required to use.

Also the useful time of consciousness at 20,000 feet is closer to 10 minutes or less, depending on the individual.

(a) General. No person may operate a civil aircraft of
U.S. registry —

(1) At cabin pressure altitudes above 12,500 feet (MSL) up to
and including 14,000 feet (MSL) unless the required minimum flight crew is provided with and uses supplemental oxygen for that part of the flight at those altitudes that is of more than 30 minutes duration;

(2) At cabin pressure altitudes above 14,000 feet (MSL) unless
the required minimum flight crew is provided with and uses supplemental oxygen during the entire flight time at those altitudes; and

(3) At cabin pressure altitudes above 15,000 feet (MSL) unless
each occupant of the aircraft is provided with supplemental
oxygen.

Some "interesting" questions I've been asked include:

Q: How far do you go up when you open the parachute?

Q: Why can't you just film more tandems at the same time? (the freefall bit...)

Q: (When viewing other people's tandem videos at the bar) That's live video, right?

Q: How do you do that, filming the entire jump from the airplane?

Q: Seeing me (a girl...) , after seeing a bunch of guys pass also with canopies over their shoulders: Did YOU just also jump?!?!?

Q: Are those clouds I see, like, REAL?
A: No, I stuck them on the windows especially for you :P
or if on video:
A: No, I photoshopped those :)

Q: What do you do when you hit a cloud?
A: You hit it with your hands, that makes it softer (and the tandem pax DID LOL)

Q: My ears are bothering me, how do I fix that?
A: Stand up, now grab your ankles and hop 3 times :)

Q: Can the pilot radio my sister, she's in South Africa, I forgot to phone her that I was gonna jump today.
A: Email her a photo of your jump after we land, and tell her what you just did?

ciel bleu,
Saskia

That question is not that stupid.
If this thing called safety was not such a big deal it could probably be done.
I actually think i have seen a video of it.

That question is not that stupid.
If this thing called safety was not such a big deal it could probably be done.
I actually think i have seen a video of it.

Oh I've done it, once.

Once was enough B|

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Seriously.. its a valid question. You don't have to go very far above 14k before it gets hard to breathe. Have you ever been climbing above 10k?

Otherwise would we be required to have on board oxygen above 15 k or if we're a half hour at 10k?

You can be above 12500 but below 15000 for 30 minutes without oxygen, above 15000 requires immediate oxygen to satisfy FAA requirements. The actual time of useful consiousness is way above that, in the twenty minute range at 20000 for most people.

Come to mile high, we get out at 17.5k w/o o2 all the time, as long as you aren't above 14k I think for more than 30 minutes you are legal.

Come to mile high, we get out at 17.5k w/o o2 all the time, as long as you aren't above 14k I think for more than 30 minutes you are legal.

Wrong. If you start at an elevation of 5,000 your pilots must be on O2 above 9,000 AGL (14,000 MSL) to be legal. Above 10,000 AGL (15,000 MSL) everyone must be provided with O2.

Sparky

91.211 Supplemental oxygen.

(a) General. No person may operate a civil aircraft of U.S. registry—

(1) At cabin pressure altitudes above 12,500 feet (MSL) up to and including 14,000 feet (MSL) unless the required minimum flight crew is provided with and uses supplemental oxygen for that part of the flight at those altitudes that is of more than 30 minutes duration;

(2) At cabin pressure altitudes above 14,000 feet (MSL) unless the required minimum flight crew is provided with and uses supplemental oxygen during the entire flight time at those altitudes; and

(3) At cabin pressure altitudes above 15,000 feet (MSL) unless each occupant of the aircraft is provided with supplemental oxygen.

My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Here is a helpful hint, Research the law before you open your mouth. You just incriminated your dz
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

Here is a helpful hint, Research... ...before you open your mouth.

And there we have it. ...PeteJones dispensing salient pre-posting (good) advice. I don't know about all of you, but my world here at least, just went all fricken "catty-wumpus"! Fo-Sho.
coitus non circum - Moab Stone

Here is a helpful hint, Research the law before you open your mouth. You just incriminated your dz

Many of the mountainous area DZ's are guilty of this transgression. Hypoxia has been determined to be the cause of at least to jump plane crashes.

Here is a helpful hint, Research... ...before you open your mouth.

And there we have it. ...PeteJones dispensing salient pre-posting (good) advice. I don't know about all of you, but my world here at least, just went all fricken "catty-wumpus"! Fo-Sho.

But....but....whaaa?
Magnetic poles reversed?
Transported to Bizarro World?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Not necessarily true, the pilots might be on o2 and have a bottle available for the passengers. 1978 I was in the first all USMC 18 way. We jumped from 18,000' out of a CH-53 chopper. Took about 40 min. More than half of that time going from 12,000' to 18,000'. We passed around an o2 bottle. I was 21 and in the best shape of my life (USMC Grunt) But I felt real silly till it was my turn for a couple of hits,my head cleared instantly. Might be different for someone acclimated to 5,000' They maybe should pay special attention to visiting jumpers. Also not true about the pointy ends of the raindrops. The air we push ahead of us reverses the teardrop. Don't believe me watch Carl Boenishs "Masters of the Sky" He catches on film 2 guys free-falling thru an open round parachute, You can see the canopy moving away from them before they come in contact with it. Lucky they missed the person. All lived, cut up a bit. Snapped 13 suspension lines.

I used to live a 4500' so was pretty acclimatized to the alt. Then I moved to sea level for a few years, and had to crawl to the door at those mountain DZ's.:D:D But I've seen those loads flown with no oxygen on the plane, for pilot or passenger.

BTW, our sea level DZ usually O2 rigged and ready for the pilot everyday.

Most jumpers know raindrops are actually more saucer shaped than anything. It's just a funny joke. :)
I've seen that film sequence quite a few times, but didn't really analyze it. I'll have to track it down and watch it again.

Wow learn sumthin new all the time.
http://ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/raindropshape.html
Sorry, live in a cave. Don't know how to make clicky.
Last time my balloon was burst was when I looked up
and found out hot water DOES freeze quicker than cold
water under certain conditions.

Had most of the usual rather dumb questions. Some maybe a first.
A guy after watching the video, yes I checked. And being briefed on the ground by a fellow TI asked his assigned TM(me). Now do you or I wear the parachute? Then, Am I on the front or back? And which way do we face?. Another one an 18 yr old girl talked the talk, wanted flips etc. then on take off in the otter started crying, gave her the talk the whole way to alt. when the pilot throttled back and leveled on jump run, she yelled to me "Why are we stopping?"

Another one an 18 yr old girl talked the talk, wanted flips etc. then on take off in the otter started crying

They're always the ones. . .:D

when the pilot throttled back and leveled on jump run, she yelled to me "Why are we stopping?"

:D:D:D:D

"Because you're too scared to jump. Now lets disembark from the aircraft, ladies first. I'll be right behind you.":P