andreweden

First time asked.......

YOur answer is supposed to be.....

No we cant breathe, but its ok. We are falling so fast that the oxygen is pushed through our skin.

Also raindrops do hurt when you fall through them because we hit the pointy side of it on the way down.

AWESOME!

Now I feel prepared for these questions LOL

you're a bit of a dick - aren't you!?

You jump at Palatka? We need to talk to Art about skydiver sense of humor. He's training good new jumpers, just forgetting to teach you the twisted humor part. I know he has one. lol

I have a sense of humour - just didn't think that was very funny or clever.
And if you want funny - check out Art's mustache right now....THAT is funny! :ph34r:;)

You jump at Palatka? We need to talk to Art about skydiver sense of humor. He's training good new jumpers, just forgetting to teach you the twisted humor part. I know he has one. lol

And if you want funny - check out Art's mustache right now....THAT is funny! :ph34r:;)

It doesn't have to be either. If you are going to be proud of a whuffo asking you a stupid question, then he is well within rights to ask for boobies.

...if I can breathe when I am skydiving up THAT high!

;)B|

it was one of the HR chicks at work....so no rocket scientist....

Oh yeah what a stupid woman working in HR, a real fucking bimbo! Seriously.. its a valid question. You don't have to go very far above 14k before it gets hard to breathe. Have you ever been climbing above 10k?

...if I can breathe when I am skydiving up THAT high!

;)B|

it was one of the HR chicks at work....so no rocket scientist....

Oh yeah what a stupid woman working in HR, a real fucking bimbo! Seriously.. its a valid question. You don't have to go very far above 14k before it gets hard to breathe. Have you ever been climbing above 10k?

4 seasons summer mountaineering in NZ. Summited Mt Cook.

bimbo? stupid? not my words. Just making the point that feelings and head shrinking are more her forte - working in HR.

Seriously.. its a valid question. You don't have to go very far above 14k before it gets hard to breathe. Have you ever been climbing above 10k?

Otherwise would we be required to have on board oxygen above 15 k or if we're a half hour at 10k?

You can be above 12500 but below 15000 for 30 minutes without oxygen, above 15000 requires immediate oxygen to satisfy FAA requirements. The actual time of useful consiousness is way above that, in the twenty minute range at 20000 for most people.

Is she hot? Do you have any nude photos of her?

Keep that garbage in the bonfire please.

I'll throw my garbage around where ever I please, Thank you :)
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

It doesn't have to be either. If you are going to be proud of a whuffo asking you a stupid question, then he is well within rights to ask for boobies.

Exactly. It was a serious inquiry.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)

then have fun with your upcoming ban(s) :)
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

then have fun with your upcoming ban(s) :)

:) :) :)

That reminds me of walking off a baseball diamond - after a demo jump - and being asked by a boy "how do you breath in freefall?"
I replied "Sometimes through my mouth, but usually through my nose."

I had never been conscious of breathing in freefall before!!!

You got me thinking ... No one has ever asked me that question, but if it ever happens, my answer will be "the same way I breathe during an orgasm, bitch" B|B|B|