wildWilly

1-800skyride advertising on DZ.com

Speaking of getting the thread back on track, since there's a few of them that run the ads, can we post the screenshots from DZ's who accept sLyride's tickets?;)

Can't hurt trying the shame game... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Here's three lined up three abreast! Birds of a feather flock together! Or shall I say accomplices of a feather flock together!:D

And YES! I DID confirm these!

Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Here's three lined up three abreast! Birds of a feather flock together! Or shall I say accomplices of a feather flock together!:D

Those are Google ads not DZ.com ads.

Did I miss something here? I never said they were DZ.com ads did I?
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Those are Google ads not DZ.com ads.

Did I miss something here? I never said they were DZ.com ads did I?

Did I miss something here? I never said that you said they were DZ.com ads did I?

It is also pretty sad when people fire heat rounds without knowing both sides of the story.

Moderators have limited permissions. We cannot do anything about the ads except pass the word to the Admin that handles them. Where it goes from there I have no idea.

I did exactly that; passed the word and posted reminder(s) that it remains unresolved. Put that in your cannon.

I may be wrong, but I've been watching for the sLyride ads lately, and I've noticed that a lot of them are not showing for quite a while now, so going on the appearance alone, it looks like the DZ.com admin got most of them blocked, or at least it looks like it, but I did however find another one that showed up this evening. skydivegeorgia.com
It's possible that them sLyride fuckers just added another domain to the list to get around being blocked.

Also, this is an old thread that pretty much shows that the DZ.com Admin is serious about blocking the sLyride ads as much as possible.
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2381844;search_string=sangiro%20skyride;#2381844
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Here another one with two sLyride ads and a whole new company name on one of them. sportations.com, the whois report shows that it was created in April, so this new name has not had much time to do much damage to our sport, yet. I called and verified and yes, it is sLyride, and YES, it is the same scam! Fuckers!!!>:(

**Edited to add additional info**

At the bottom of the new site sportations,com, there's a banner for another site "adventureads.net", Buyer beware! This domain was created on the same day as the sportations domain, as we all know, it's another sLyride scam, so for what it's worth to DZO's looking to advertise, don't use adventureads.net!
This is another assault on our sport as well as the other sports. New wave of consumer alerts coming soon.;)

Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Here's another one!
Them fuckers just don't get the point that they are not wanted here.

That's a Google ad, not a DZ.com ad.

Considering there is a thread here on DZ.com about how much they are hated, I too am surprised they have not gone out of business. Aren't their feelings hurt yet?

Here's another one!
Them fuckers just don't get the point that they are not wanted here.

That's a Google ad, not a DZ.com ad.

Considering there is a thread here on DZ.com about how much they are hated, I too am surprised they have not gone out of business. Aren't their feelings hurt yet?

I'm not getting your point, I know it's a Google ad, not a DZ.com ad, but as I posted earlier in this thread, and the point of this thread is that the DZ.com admin can control those ads and the mods stated to post the screenshots and they will address it.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Are these the same crack gobblers?

www.seattle-skydiving.net

Yep! That's the fuckers! You can clearly see how they are raping our sport and scooping up the customers who should have gone to the REAL local DZ's.
It's pretty bad when the owner of those websites said in a court document that he knows that his websites are deceptive and refuses to change them because he makes more money the way they are. Needless to say, he lost that court case.B|
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

It's pretty bad when the owner of those websites said in a court document that he knows that his websites are deceptive and refuses to change them because he makes more money the way they are.

can you cite the quote?
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

I'm not doubting something to those effects were said, I just want to see the actual text. If you're quoting someone from a public document, you may as well make it accurate.
So there I was...

I'm not doubting something to those effects were said, I just want to see the actual text. If you're quoting someone from a public document, you may as well make it accurate.

Page 6 is where it is discussed.
http://1800skyrideripoff.com/sdaz.pdf
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Page 6 is where it is discussed.
http://1800skyrideripoff.com/sdaz.pdf

Jumpdude,
not to pick nits, but i need to point out, yet again, your inability to make a rational, informed argument.

you said:
"It's pretty bad when the owner of those websites said in a court document that he knows that his websites are deceptive and refuses to change them because he makes more money the way they are."

Bdashe asked you to direct him to the quote. you refer to page six as containing "the quote".

What you are directing people to is a list of contentions made by the plaintiff. Note the lack of any quotation marks in this paragraph. This means there are not any quotes in the paragraph, not from Cary, Ben or Larry. (why did the three stooges just pop into my head). A contention is a claim, or belief. Here's an example:

The staff and funjumpers of AST contend that Jumpdude is a toolbag who cannot fly stable.

Now, a quote would be,

Chuck said that Bdashe "is a toolbag who cannot fly stable."

If I said that here, it would be a personal attack, like calling others on this forum "liars" and "criminals", and you could quote me. If you merely heard that I had said it, you could contend it in court.

What it appears you are claiming is that Cary stated, in a courtroom, that he was not going to change because he made more money as is.

who is dumb enough to do that?

Are you confused by the document, or dishonest?

I know you had a lot of trouble with the TN legislation regarding call centers and the Nashville sign ordinance was a bit challenging. I'll hope it's confusion, maybe this document is a little over your head.

Making your case to a dozen people who agree with any old thing you type out, and dismissing the people who don't as "criminals" and "liars" will never help you sharpen up. Searching craigslist and flagging the postings of people seeking honest trades will not either.

What happened to your home DZ?(other than crashing a plane terribly out of inspection, flown by pilot who lacked a commercial license and apparently maintained by a city of Nashville garbage truck mechanic)?
I assume since the turbines, aff instructors and 21st century gear got to Clarksville you guys packed it in.

Is that by any chance a part of the problem here?

I noticed that nashvilleskydiving.org has changed from promoting a static line dz with a totaled 182 into a notice informing consumers that AST is a "scam", and that the closest "reputable Skydive Centers" and "legitimate drop zones" are actually miles away. The best part is link to the USPA, where people can find a "real place to skydive". I see that only two of your "real" Tennessee dz's are listed. I guess group membership, like AST's doesn't make a dz "real" after all.

There is a wealth of dramatic irony in your false representation that the very real dropzone at the Waverly airport doesn't exist to combat the company that it has been contended sells skydives at drop zones that don't exist. (there, i used it in a sentence for you)

Speaking of the USPA, did you ever get a membership, or license?
I remember you saying "fuck the USPA" (that's a quote, btw). I wonder if you found a dz that will allow you jump without either. Don't try Waverly, they are far too legitimate for that stuff.

It's pretty bad when the owner of those websites said in a court document that he knows that his websites are deceptive and refuses to change them because he makes more money the way they are.

I didn't see anything in that document that struck that info from the case and I didn't see where Cary or Ben disputed it, so it must be accurate.
Well, I guess we both have a reading problem because if you will recall, when www.nashvilleskydiving.org was promoting the DZ, there was no info in that site about what kind of planes or equipment they had and anything else you claim about it.
Since I am no longer affiliated with that location, and since I own the domain, I decided to give it some value on the internet and use it to direct the customers to ethical dropzones and to help prevent you people's internet piracy tactics from scarfing up the customers the should rightfully go to Mike Mullins' DZ's, SD Alabama, SD Smoky Mts and Skydive ET. You're just pissed off because when someone searches for Skydiving in or near Nashville, they find that site before they find your sites and they are able to make a more conscious decision about where to jump and are not snow blinded by the sLyride scam.
As you described when you called me a couple of months ago, nashvilleskydiving.org shows up before your sites and you explained that you are having difficulty keeping staff and it hampers you from getting customers, well,,, GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who don't know, to my disbelief, Chuck called me and asked me to turn off the sites. BUT, he never disputed the facts that are in the site because he knows it's true, (just like he didn't dispute anything in the current info in the site when he made his ranting post that I am replying to), and he never gave me a legitimate reason to turn them or or even anything to correct.

Now,
You say your DZ and staff is not involved in any fraudulent advertising, how can you explain your's, Fincher's and some of the others at Waverly having pictures all over the national string of fraudulent sites by the second newest known company name, Plutian (Pollution), with sites like, skydivinginsacramento.com, or skydivinginnashville.com, or even skydivinginhonolulu.com and the newest known group of sites by sportations.com? That looks to me like you guys are pretty deeply involved.

And it's Fire Truck Mechanic, NOT Garbage Truck Mechanic and I am retired, so I now have noting better to do that to set here and search for and expose the sLyride scam that you are involved in.

And uuhhhh, What group membership, but nice try to redirect the topic?
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I'm not done reading all the court stuff yet, but what I am interpreting so far is that while it may not be a direct quote from Cary, it's in the court papers and I agree that I do not see anywhere that the quote is disputed, so that's as good as if he said it himself.

Furthermore, I also agree that Chuck, that was another failed attempt to derail the thread.

Who cares about what Jumpdude does for a living, or more like your version of it, through all of his rants about what you and your followers do, he puts out good solid information. I too get annoyed when I have to read some of the stuff he posts, but I do find that he is pretty consistent about putting out good and accurate info. I didn't see you disputing any of the info, you just tried to divert the attention by claiming that he works on garbage trucks? Is that the best that you can do? You only did that because there is no disputing the facts.

I've been told there was some kind of clause in the USPA/Skyride agreement that Cary would not start any new company names in effort to hide assets, but I'm still reading that stuff as well.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

...about what you and your followers do...

Chuck! You have minions! That rules...

...but I do find that he is pretty consistent about putting out good and accurate info.

Extremely debatable, especially considering your statement is an opinion and not fact. I find (my opinion as well :)

So there I was...