fog52

Manifest Software for Mac

Does anyone know of any good manifest software for Mac? We are not a large DZ so we don't need a huge program, but something we could build on would be nice. We are all hooked on Macs and are using them solely on the DZ. Thanks for any input you can give us.
Magna res est vocis et silentii temperamentum

Does anyone know of any good manifest software for Mac? We are not a large DZ so we don't need a huge program, but something we could build on would be nice. We are all hooked on Macs and are using them solely on the DZ. Thanks for any input you can give us.

I'm not sure but you could just get a cheap pc and put it at your manifest station that way you won't be running around with different manifest info on several computers
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

Contact Jody Bevan [email protected] he used to jump at Edmonton (i'm not sure if he developed that program) and has designed a new system through Jonoke (Jonoke designs medical software) that he employed at BigSky. All computers at Bigsky are Mac and the program has been tried tested and trued over the last 3 years. the program ranges from 182 to otter dz's. Pacific/Albera skydivers dzo has already seen the demo of the product. So its being offered to the public. Simple and easy to use with options that cater to smaller dz's or large ones . This program is gonna kick the pants off the competition

I can tweak RealDropzone to run as a hosted application which can be accessed via mac, you would need one PC server. Depending on your printing and other device needs you might also need a Citrix Metaframe license. Check out www.realdropzone.com, if your operation is small enough and you don't require some of the more advanced features of the software we could set up a hosted solution that would cost you less than the price of 1 tandem each month.
Matt Christenson

[email protected]
http://www.RealDropzone.com - A new breed of dropzone manifest software.

I've worked with JumpRun for about 4 months now and I'm thinking I may start work on a software package of my own.

I'm thinking of incorporating a computer-based waivering system to cut down on staff workload and paperwork storage requirements (though a paper trail will probably always be required to some degree).
Come, my friends! 'Tis not too late to seek out a newer world!

Hi guys, we have recently developed a software called Afifly to manage your dropzone as you want. you can easily manage everything you need as manifest, accounting, members, display in your dropzone, and even more.

You also can adapt the software to your personal management of your DZ and we customize it with you as you please ! It is available for Mac of course !

And it’s a lot cheaper than the other softwares.. ;)

Find on the following link our test session : https://demo.afifly.fr/Src/

You can join us by email at [email protected]

Burble is web based so runs on Mac anyway.

VMWare Fusion allows you to run Windows as an application on your Mac, if that is your only option. Pretty slow, so you need to have some horsepower in your Mac to begin with, but solve the problem by going to Burble.

All Burble needs is a fairly reliable internet connection