aeronut

anyone jump a face mask?

You can get a face mask at just about any motorcycle shop. They'll have a good selection. That's where I got mine anyway. Works great in the winter for keeping the face and neck nice and toasty....

~M
Cause they know, and so do I, The high road is hard to find
A detour to your new life, Tell all of your friends goodbye

Snowmobile shops have some nice ones. They are made to be under helmets. Someone mentioned the fabric on this post. It will stay tight with goggles too some people try knit ones in high visibility orange etc. etc .but they allow your hot breath to pass thru to your goggles and steam to frost. I used the nose and cheeks neoprene and with my beard it allowed the mask to flip around and go up over my eyes. I sewed a band front to back on the bottom to pass my chin strap thru .Problem solved

At Deland....I see some of the Chinese team wear these all the time.

?

Hi chuck

I think it's a cultural thing. Ever see picks of the crowds in the capital wearing face masks.

Think about the poor foreignor who travels to the states for team training, being stuffed into a airplane with a bunch of americans euro's etc that maybe carrying germs, sneezing:(

We saw some germans at SDC once gearing up and putting on some kind of a tupe sock above the waist under the jumpsuit.

Of course we had to ask;). "Keeps the kidneys warm in freefall" I'm guessing that was also cultural thing.

Nothing wrong with it, just different from what we're used to.
One Jump Wonder