npgraphicdesign

Are you still afraid of the door?

The trick is going through the DOOR (that's the open space part). Not the DOORFRAME.

Ah! So THAT'S the tick! :P

Yep. That's all there is to it.;) After you try it once or twice, then you'll know where to put the body armor and pads.B|
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

I love the Skyvan exit but hate the door.

I don't mind the ramp and have no problem opening it (I'm 6'3") either. And I totally love the exits. But there is something just a little freaky about the whole back end being wide open like that. It's nothing like a side door. Makes my instincts go "yipe !" just a little bit. I think that's just part of the fun though, just like the rest of this sport.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

only time I am afraid for the door is below 1500 ft and if I fly to one place to the other (in a jump plane with no intent of jumping,. kind of like a road trip) and sitting by the door.
btw the door wasn't even open!!
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

i totally agree with what shah said, i dont really have anxiety about the door, or going to the door, or looking down, i just feel the tension in the plane on the way up haha, but low jump # for me too so we will see as i complete my license :P

"its just a normal day at the dropzone until its not"