AustinPerkins

what did you sell to skydive ?

and you only managed to get 107 jumps? either your stuff wasnt worth much, or the hookers and the blow got to ye'.. :D

Shhhhhhh... way to be captain obvious about it. :D:ph34r::D:ph34r:

wondering mind wants to know; how's the hookers and the blow in eloy? :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

and you only managed to get 107 jumps? either your stuff wasnt worth much, or the hookers and the blow got to ye'.. :D

Shhhhhhh... way to be captain obvious about it. :D:ph34r::D:ph34r:

wondering mind wants to know; how's the hookers and the blow in eloy? :P

Would not know. As you already pointed out, I'm too broke to induldge in either.:P

I really wanted to jump one weekend so I sold my guitar amp,speaker cabinet, all my effects, and the guitar. I spent it all in one weekend.

Then I had to get out of jail another time, so I had someone sell my BASE rig for me to post bail :( Still haven't replaced it.

Thats not an meaningful part of your body.
;)

That's what I thought, but the guy with the pointy tail seemed very interested to have it. :P

Seriously, I waited until I graduated from school and got a well paying job. So I still have all my worldly possessions.B|

I started jumping in 1976...a couple weeks into it I sold my Kawasaki 750 triple (two stroke)...quite a crotch rocket at the time, to buy my 1st rig, paid for 350.00 for that and put 750.00 on the books for jump tix. B|

I was 18 and my folks were really happy I gave up the bike for something safer! :D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Was waiting for that answer, thought it would be the first answer. Never sold anything but worked in a bakery at 0430-0830 on weekends and 1630-2030 school days washing pots to buy my first rig. Then 1 time I actually hitchhiked to Lakewood NJ 65 miles away with my rig cause I was too young to drive and borrow the family car, not that they would let me. Another time at the DZ I had I think $4.00, could eat lunch or do a hop & pop from 4,500'. Jumped!

I started jumping in 1976...a couple weeks into it I sold my Kawasaki 750 triple (two stroke)...quite a crotch rocket at the time, to buy my 1st rig, paid for 350.00 for that and put 750.00 on the books for jump tix. B|

I was 18 and my folks were really happy I gave up the bike for something safer! :D

Yeah, I bet your parents were relieved. A bad day of skydivings a helluva lot safer than a good day on The Widowmaker!:D

I'm selling my Suzuki GSF1200 to get back in. No regrets.
I believe you have my stapler.