DSE

PIA 2011 Videos/Interviews

PIA is just 2 weeks away folks...
As in the past 4 years, some friends and myself will be conducting the exhibitor interviews on the show floor.

If you have any specific requests, post em' here, we'll be sure to do our best to ask, vist, shoot, and upload.

The VASSTTraining Channel will once again host these videos.
We do plan to hit as many vendors as possible. Many thanks to PIA, Rigging Innovations, PD, and other PIA companies for making this possible.
We're looking forward to a couple of "surprise hosts" that are much easier on the eyes than I am.

Thanks for any input!

I think you should go shirtless so if we're bored with the interview, we can just check you out instead. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think you should go shirtless so if we're bored with the interview, we can just check you out instead.

The idea is to get people to WATCH the videos, not shut them off. :P
You're just thinking of my calendar shots from 20 years ago.:D:D

I think you should go shirtless so if we're bored with the interview, we can just check you out instead.

Make a T-shirt from those pics and wear that for her!
:P

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

WHAT?
You are no longer young and beautiful?
When did that change?

what's up with all the green ? pistacchio shirts at PD (shirts are OK, color is discussable), flashy argus green at Aerodyne.....

are they all wannabe mods ? :D

Hadn't thought about that...good point. But I don't have any green :|

More vids went up this a.m. We'd be putting em' up faster, but the PIA and Silver Legacy internet simply sucks. Two cheers for Verizon and my Droid as a tether. It's much faster.
If you like the vids, please let the manufacturers and PIA know.

Lots of new stuff om the VASST channel, Good to see Wayne and Margaret again, good to finally see Erdnarob, great interviews (didn't have time to see everything yet), but it is a good support for us who can't do the trip to the PIA.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Watching Sonic do the 'flashy thing' in front of his face gets funny after a few...

Good interview with Ted, liked Jan's too, Tony - patch is coming back??? I thought Johnny Gates was your last patch customer! :D:D:D
Really like Bill Booth's opening altitude discussion.

Hungry for sushi now....;)

It was really fun doing these interviews, the last of them are being uploaded now.
This year was MUCH busier than last year, so a few booths didn't get interviewed. Apologies if your company didn't.

My favorite interview has to be the one with Jeffro, he's always a blast.
it was terrific to see Shannon Pilcher walking around and presenting. MANY great presentations from greats in the sport.
There were some super sweet new and improved products there. If I was forced to pick my fave things in the show, it would have to be the M2 AAD distributed by Alti2, the new "Lil' Black Rig" from Rigging Innovations, some of L&B's really unique and clever mounts, seeing Colonel Joe Kittenger again, the UPT lunch...hmmmm...that's about the best of it. We didn't shoot the Riggers Rodeo, but it was pretty fun to watch.
If you weren't here, you missed out but hopefully these videos help bring the show a little closer to home for you.
Thanks for watching.

We didn't shoot the Riggers Rodeo, but it was pretty fun to watch.

I was just about to PM you and ask about this... damn!

I heard Mike G got schooled... :D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message