blacksha

Kids

I have 1 she is 9 and after she watched my videos and looked at my pics, she really wants to go with me sometime! I know she is too young but she can go and watch me and my SO!!!!:)
forgot to add that my ex-husband has given me a ration of crap for skydiving you know the whole "did you forget you are a mom" line....my family just thinks I'm crazy!:S

Yep I thought I had a few more years at least...she thought and was told she couldn't get pregnant...

She's happy! And I'm happy...but of course freaked...time to accept some responsibility but I sure as hell ain't quittin' skydiving! Just can't die now. :-)

Lonne

I have 4 kids.:)

So do I.:)
For all of those skydiving parents, don't have the guilt trip. Just keep your life insurance paid up and manage your risks a little. The DZ and the folks in this sport have enriched our children's lives. They are intelligent, capable, well rounded kids. B|

A touchy subject would be Masturbation.

As for children I have two wonderful (for the most part) kids. One will be 4 and the other is 6. Man they grow fast.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

For all of those skydiving parents, don't have the guilt trip. Just keep your life insurance paid up and manage your risks a little. The DZ and the folks in this sport have enriched our children's lives. They are intelligent, capable, well rounded kids. B|

:o Wow! We should get our kids together!

Oh.... Wait....:S:D:D:D

I have three, that I know of.
(This is supposed to be funny because I am a woman last I checked).

14, 11, and 9

They saw my first tandem and wanted to go right away.

If any of you are old enough to remember the movie Breakfast Club, the nerd has a fake ID - why? Well to vote of course. My kids all want fake ID so they can jump.

:o Wow! We should get our kids together!

Oh.... Wait....:S:D:D:D

Jeeeeze you 2 should get a room...

Oh..... Wait.....:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Expecting my first Aug 19th. (ruined my plans for couchfreaks but thats a small price to pay) I'm excited about being a dad, can't wait to hold her for the first time. I don't see this changing the way I view the sport other than cutting into my skydiving budget a bit but I have no plans on quiting the sport.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

I have 3 girls:S

2, 3, and 11.

I'm 29. My wife dont jump and didnt care for me jumping at first, but i told her it wasnt an option. I try to jump every friday, and if not then every other for sure. But i would not trade anything in the world for my girls (except maybe my wife):D. Just dont forget what you have waiting for you at home. It is more important than anything you can find on a DZ!!!!!!

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

2 boys and 1 girl. She is the youngest at 26 and a jumper too. We have had some super 2 ways together, but the best was watching her do a front flip on a tracking dive. It was her first time tracking, and she nailed it. Do I sound like a proud daddy? You bet I am. :)

But what do I know?

2 boys and 1 girl. She is the youngest at 26 and a jumper too. We have had some super 2 ways together, but the best was watching her do a front flip on a tracking dive. It was her first time tracking, and she nailed it. Do I sound like a proud daddy? You bet I am. :)

Is she single? :$

Edit: And what does she think about wingsuiting?
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch