DesertDevil

Post Your Demo Pictures!

C-130 exit.
We were last out after 25 jumpers on a single pass along the runway of a millitary airfield.
We were part of a great airshow organised once a year bu the dutch airforce
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

the second one was the Orlando World Center Marriott just this past April for Bombardier (obviously). The first was Bruce Robertson and Kevin Killan in Grand Bend Ontario in the summer of 1988, landing on the beach. one of the best pictures I ever took.

you're kidding, right?

Let me say that I know the score, I can go and get a Pro rating and do my own demos and not invite the a-holes that didn't invite me. A couple of years ago I decided I would do just that. Then I started thinking about all I would have to do, buy an accuracy canopy, do ten jumps in a weekend for which I would have to pay a packer, not to mention the jumps. Then I have to learn a whole bunch of new to me regulations all just to say "nenner, neener" to a couple of assholes. It became much less important to me. I guess it still bothers me since I posted to this thread and replied to you but if it is my only regret in skydiving I haven't done too bad. :)

http://marcbrecy.perso.neuf.fr/Oshkosh.html
That's me at 2:20 in, and THAT's why ya jump through the hoops to do demos... the obstacles you mentioned are there because nothing worthwhile is EVER easy! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-QH7f1SSyo

But it IS fun! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Here a few.

Flying a flag is fun, not just for us, but for our clients, too. If you don't mind me asking, what size is the flag in the first picture? It looks a lot bigger than the one I'm flying under my paraglider. The flag is 25 by 30.

Nice pictures!

That's Al's flag I've flown it too...it's 15X30 (+-)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Warren Dunne of the Labatt's team taking the game ball into the opening of the new stadium at University of Western Ontario.

Flying into the open house at Buttonville, actually one of the busier airports in Canada.

and of course, the Labatts team after jumping into the Miss CHIN Bikini contest at Exhibition Stadium.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone