DesertDevil

Post Your Demo Pictures!

How about a martial arts-themed jump?

After landing first, I set up a board-break for Bobby P.
I told him if he could hit it, I'd hold B|

Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

Jumped as the "Masturbating Bear" for the Conan O'Brian show when he visited Chicago.
Couldnt see much out the mask, over down-town Chicago, with a big fury suit on...what could possibly go wrong!

Doin' it as McGruff the crime dog in 100 degree heat with the head fan burned out! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

At major accuracy meets in Europe, every jump is a demo jump - into a "sheep pen" about 60 feet across.

Thirty to forty teams of five jumpers each, an eight jump competition, non-stop action for three days.

At this comp. in Thalgau, east of Saltzburg Austria the locals go all out to make it really special.

you're kidding, right?

Let me say that I know the score, I can go and get a Pro rating and do my own demos and not invite the a-holes that didn't invite me. A couple of years ago I decided I would do just that. Then I started thinking about all I would have to do, buy an accuracy canopy, do ten jumps in a weekend for which I would have to pay a packer, not to mention the jumps. Then I have to learn a whole bunch of new to me regulations all just to say "nenner, neener" to a couple of assholes. It became much less important to me. I guess it still bothers me since I posted to this thread and replied to you but if it is my only regret in skydiving I haven't done too bad. :)

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

One of mine... on final to landing on a narrow sandy beach of a wave pool at the water park. There really wasn't anywhere else to land. It was either land there, or go in the pool. Parking lot was jammed full, and the park had 5000+ people everywhere. Thankfully, I aced it. B|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

One of my favorites. Demo into the Texas Ski Ranch which is a cable lake wakeboard park. We jumped in on a Satuday and Sunday morning/early afternoon. The landing area is an island surrounded by five towers and cables all the way around at about 30 feet up. They told us on the pre jump briefing that if we hit it, it would be a min. of $5k to fix.:D Our pilot gave them one hell of a flyby over their boat lake in the kingair before each jump too. He had people in the boat duckingB|:D:D

Aerial view HERE

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.