flatout

Wherer to stay in SF-bay.....?

Right then my dear NorthCal Skydive buddies; I need you expertly advice! If you were to skydive in Lodi during daytime and then go and fly the iFlySF tunnel in Union City in the evening, where would you place yourself tactically in terms of accommodation?? Just lookin at the driving directions, Pleasantont, Tracy or Stockton look like plausible options. What would be cool: if the place of choice has a little infrastructure (Supermarkets, Pool & Gym, that sort of thing). Ideally I am lookin for a self-service apartment with cleaning service that sleeps two!!!! Please hit me back!

I assume you will have an auto. It is about 140-160 kilometers between Lodi and the tunnel.

All the towns you mention will have accommodations like you describe. If you can afford it I would check into the Marriott Residence Inns. It is a hotel but has rooms with a full kitchen as well as having a Gym and Pool.

I jump at Lodi and live about 40 kilometers from the tunnel, feel free to PM me and give me more details about when you are planning to come, budget and preferences.

You can also call the Parachute center http://parachutecenter.com/ and ask to speak with Bill or Cathy, they will be happy to help you.