ryanksky

AFF summer

Bring a case of beer with you for the end of the day. Good beer, green bottles often preferred. Share with your new friends and your instructors.

Have fun. That is what it is all about!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

How to approach AFF:
- Smile :)- Breathe
- Relax

Skydiving is neither hard nor easy. However, students master this strange environment at various speeds.

Listen to your instructors. Don't seek AFF guidance on the internet... you are paying your instructors for it!

Remember the definition of a good skydive: A good skydive is one where you walk to the hangar under your own power after the jump. Anything more than that is gravy.B|

The beer advice above is good... except that there are some mighty fine beers that come in brown bottles!:D

- Smile :)- Breathe
- Relax

The choices we make have consequences, for us & for others!

Have fun with AFF ! Dont assume its easy however, I was fairly coordinated with various sports before starting AFF like Rock Climbing, Surfing, etc. Skydiving is like surfing in that it takes a while to become comfortable in body position jumping out of a plane. I thought initially it was going to be easy but the first 10 jumps although they went well really worked me good.