jake95

sweet skydive base jump commercial

how do u post a link

If you click on the "Quote" button, the entire text of the post you quote shows up in the text box.
Anything that you want to do (clickys, "hidden" clickys, colors, any of that) will be shown. Usually its a "[" followed by a command followed by a "]".

You can also click on the "Get Markup Help" link directly above the text box.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

More specifically, to make a link clicky, type a "[", then "url", then "]" in front of the link (so, all 5 characters without any spaces or quote marks) and then a "[", then "/url", then a "]" immediately after the link (with no spaces or other characters between these things and the link text).

I'd type it exactly as it should be, but then you wouldn't see it. But I'll try to use the "{}" in place of the "[]" to see if it will show:
{url}http://www.dropzone.com{/url}

ETA: If you click on "Quote" on mjosparky's post where he made your link clicky, the quoted material will show the right format.

Holy shit....!

To make a link all you do is:

1. Paste your link.
2. highlight it.
3. Then click the "url" button (once) on the bottom right of the text box. DONE.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

thanks for the info guy's. i didnt want to start a fight, just wanted you to enjoy the video.

I thoroughly enjoyed the video but now I hate all those other guys who tried to help.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

thanks for the info guy's. i didnt want to start a fight, just wanted you to enjoy the video.

:D

Hahaha no fighting....

just thought some of the previous directions on how to create a link were humorously convoluted. ;)
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

he plan on have a base jumping course as well as skydiving. its in the vegas area

Hmmmm.... Wasn't one of these guys involved in a sad 'hey look at me' rescue saga?

Brince Wages, Wates? Named as the "executive Producer" in the credits of the video...

Good Reading.

http://www.basejumper.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2931277;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

News Article:

http://www.kgun9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13210001

Wow. Sounds Great. Best of luck with that.