Beachbum

Gonna try it ... all native Texan Texas Star!!

No details as of yet ... once I have more I'll post in the events forum, but wanted to get y'all thinking about it. We're going to try to get an all native Texan TeXXas star together. RD Latimer will do the organizing for the jump itself, and I'm going to try to handle the rest. If you're a native, have the experience to do it, and are interested ... let me know! Most likely at Skydive Houston, and at least for initial planning, we're going to shoot for sometime in May.
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

No details as of yet ... once I have more I'll post in the events forum, but wanted to get y'all thinking about it. We're going to try to get an all native Texan TeXXas star together.

I hope it's as pretty as this one - 80 way Texas Star, at Skydive Dallas.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

No details as of yet ... once I have more I'll post in the events forum, but wanted to get y'all thinking about it. We're going to try to get an all native Texan TeXXas star together.

Damn, I look good in that pic! ;)
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

Cuz it's all about you.;)
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

Cuz it's all about you.;)

Seems more like it's all about Reginald and his "nice ass".

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

If nothing else, we got you to make your first post after being registered for about 6 months ... beer!! ... ;) ...

There is supposed to be a Texas star attempt at SDH this saturday that will not have the native requirement. Your profile isn't filled in, but if you have the experience you'd be welcome. Just show up and find RD ... he's organizing that one also.
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?