wakey

nomad skydivers

Hey all, a group of friends and myself have started to create a group made towards the more adventurous of us who like to move around different dropzones, all around the world or even locally. We also try to help the newer members of the sport get into dropzones, please let me know what you think of this idea and comment on the website layout etc. This has literally only just gone live and is not a profit making website, this is a site for skydivers by skydivers.
www.nomadskydiving.webs.com
ukwingsuiter.com how the english do it :D

nice. Well you guys are welcome in Switzerland . We can go "regular" during normal DZ operations or "taylor made" outside normal opening days. Special jumps, "Tour de Suisse", glacier jumps etc .
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

thanks for putting up a correct link. I leave it to my more computer literate friends to sort the links in the future. PLease the more the better for signing up if you move from dropzone to dropzone for fun or thru work please have a look on the link above and sign up as i have said it is new (12 hrs) so the more i can get the more new people will want to have a look at one of the dropzones you prefer to jump at but thanks and agian have a look at any improvements i can make thanks wakey

p.s pritty drunk on a dz holiday to spain please excuse thespelling :P

nice. Well you guys are welcome in Switzerland . We can go "regular" during normal DZ operations or "taylor made" outside normal opening days. Special jumps, "Tour de Suisse", glacier jumps etc .

thank you for the offer !!please make your self a member so we can plan events/ trips in the future there is at the moment 50 (ish) members that wish to travel and try new things so please join and have a look on who is on but as i said it is only just gone live so please be patient cheers again B|

hi there i am new to posting here, but i have had a look and for just going to the open public your site works well. i like what you are going for and as a semi new skydiver i think its a great idea so count me on joining but what country do you work out of as i see you have members from all over!

personally i jump mainly in the UK and Spain but i have been known to go to America and Canada but there are members from all over the world and thank you for your kind words about the site its going to have a new face lift and more videos,photos added but as i have said it has only just gone live to check for bugs and fixes and i hope to talk to you soon