AndreLB3

Finished AFF! On to my "A"...

Wow what a day. Did 1 and 2 a while ago, then I did 3,4,5,6, and 7 all in one day at Skydive San Diego. Never been so exhausted. That grad jump felt so good though, especially that long smooth track at the end and watching my instructor go head down with a thumbs up as I waved off and pulled.

Mad props to Chad and Matt, so helpful and just cool to hang with. Can't wait to do some coached jumps with you and have some beers after sunset on the weekends. You guys have a case of beer coming your way as soon as I make it back. Don't worry, as everyone said on the plane ride up before jump 7, they will be "non-domestic bottles." No natural lights coming.

Can't wait to break the bank (even though its already broken) and start buying the small things (goggles, helmet, altimeter).

Thanks again Skydive SD, even though I live in LA, you are my home DZ. So pissed its supposed to rain this weekend...want to get my first solo in!!

-Andrew

Wow what a day. Did 1 and 2 a while ago, then I did 3,4,5,6, and 7 all in one day at Skydive San Diego. Never been so exhausted. That grad jump felt so good though, especially that long smooth track at the end and watching my instructor go head down with a thumbs up as I waved off and pulled.

Mad props to Chad and Matt, so helpful and just cool to hang with. Can't wait to do some coached jumps with you and have some beers after sunset on the weekends. You guys have a case of beer coming your way as soon as I make it back. Don't worry, as everyone said on the plane ride up before jump 7, they will be "non-domestic bottles." No natural lights coming.

Can't wait to break the bank (even though its already broken) and start buying the small things (goggles, helmet, altimeter).

Thanks again Skydive SD, even though I live in LA, you are my home DZ. So pissed its supposed to rain this weekend...want to get my first solo in!!

-Andrew

Congrats man. I'm starting AFF in May and hope mine goes as well as yours... im v jealous :D
Everyone dies.... not everyone lives!!

Congrats man! I'm on jump 7 (did 6 this past weekend) but my DZ's AFF is a bit longer because they include jumps 8-14 in it but you get a coach instead of an instructor.

Good luck with the rest of your training and have fun on the solo jump. One of the things I was recommended was on that first solo, jump out, get stable, and just relax and enjoy the freefall. For me that will be jump 15, but you get to do that now B|

congrats! its a great feeling isn't it? My favorite jumps were coach jumps because it felt more like a fun jump than a learning jump. They're a bit more relaxed and fun. Obviously your first solo is great too. It's nice to just relax and not have to worry about anything but how high you are and how high you need to pull. Enjoy it and Have fun!
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

-Andrew

Congrats. Finished my AFF a few weeks ago, and am still on the high :)
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.