jmar595

Movin on up

Got to spend the weekend at the DZ. Did 7 jumps Sat and 5 Sun. Puts me at 19 now, hopefully I can get some good ones in next weekend and get that much closer to the license. :D Had some issues slowing my fall rate, I hugged that imaginary beach ball all I could and couldnt really slow it down that much. Working on docking now, and will hopefully be able to do some nonlinked exits and some docking with that. Its a fun journey! Cant wait to keep going. I am jumping at Gold Coast in Mississippi right now. I will be going to northern California soon and cant wait to continue it there also. I will miss the DZ here, it has been a real good time, with some good people. I still have a few more trips there, hopefully the weather is good those times. Good times, low winds, and blue skies to all!!

Man i am so jealous!! Was only able to get 2 jumps in last saturday and then the weather was bad on sunday. This weekend we had monsoon like rains and tornado strength winds!!!!! Im starting to think that mother nature doesnt want me to get more jumps in!:S:S

Wait , I pull what first?

Ok, so I got to do 2 yesterday. Got alot of stuff signed off, so pretty much just need 4 jumps, one of which will be a hop and pop. Cant wait, I will hopefully do it this Saturday.

I love the hop n pop:)

Did one from 12,500' yesterday.

Was a bit chilly in jeans and a t-shirt, but got a GREAT view of the sunset on one side, and some clouds rolling in on the other!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Man i am so jealous!! Was only able to get 2 jumps in last saturday and then the weather was bad on sunday. This weekend we had monsoon like rains and tornado strength winds!!!!! Im starting to think that mother nature doesnt want me to get more jumps in!:S:S

I did 3 yesterday (Monday) after work. :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Mmmmm hmmmmm....why you jumping on a Monday? :P
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

Mmmmm hmmmmm....why you jumping on a Monday? :P

Why not? :P