painter

check out this base jump

last sunday at 2;00 am in the morning. 2 guys snuck in, and based this building. -see picture- they are not finished with this building, it is 40 stories right now. 10 more to go, and they're done, but the 2 jumpers, jumped approx. 40 floors up, about 700- 750 feet. I'm a rookie sky diver myself, and probably dont plan to ever base, but when this crap, hit the local news, it was everybody was talkin about it. I knew someone would jump this new building some day, but I thought they'd wait till it was finished. :(

Sometimes it's fun to blaze an object, especially if it's in your backyard, you invite your friends and it's a truly epic jump. If someone else wants to jump it-they have to get creative.B|

"Sometimes you eat the bar,
and well-sometimes the bar eats you..."

If it hit the news, then they were either too careless or too selfish to not burn a B for others.

If they did it at 2 am, that's about as considerate as you can get. Cities never sleep, if you're going to jump urban you'll always run the risk that some passing night-owl will get a picture or two.

And to the OP, as for waiting until it's finished, dude, why? Construction sites are always accessible (and easier to get off - no windows) while finished buildings can sometimes become damn near impossible.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?