-ftp-

The way NOT to exit an aircraft

I really just want to punch him in his fake genital sack.
There's a million ways to accomplish the same "awesome shot" that doesn't endanger everyone else.

If only these douchenozzles would post their license number so everyone else knows when they show up on X dropzone.

How long til this guy gets hurt/dead/kills people?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3llUIGLFchk&NR=1

If your that concerned, contact the dz, and point out the video to him.

Might be a more productive use of your time.

and you'd be a hero!!

http://www.ephesusdz.com

Here's the website!!

edited to make people more productive, and less bitchy.

Looking at his ripcord operated rig, it seems he has low jump numbers, and is behaving the way he is through sheer ignorance.

Whoever trained him did a poor job, as is the vidiot who is shooting the pics, who should be giving him some serious advice...
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

I really just want to punch him in his fake genital sack.
There's a million ways to accomplish the same "awesome shot" that doesn't endanger everyone else.

If only these douchenozzles would post their license number so everyone else knows when they show up on X dropzone.

This post is almost as XTREEEEEEEEM as that video. XTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM internet anger! Raawwwwwwr, punch him in the genital sack. RAAwwwwrrrrrrrrrrr

:S
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

If and when I get as good as you guys....I want all my videos to be in super slo motion with mega hits rock playing.
I fully intend to have a 4 hour long, super slow, super rad, video of me packing.
Ok serious question, Cranium Vs. Wing. What wins?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

If and when I get as good as you guys....I want all my videos to be in super slo motion with mega hits rock playing.
I fully intend to have a 4 hour long, super slow, super rad, video of me packing.

Wing. Although, it can be sort of a tie (more of a tie for loser than a tie for winner) if the tail is damaged enough to make control difficult.

There are a couple pics of tails that took a good impact (not all are cranial impacts) floating around on here.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

The Cranium tends to have a softer - almost mushy - opening, but doesn't fly as well as the Wing. The Wing will get you back from a long spot, and has a more powerful flare.

And to think you once accused me of having a dry and almost incomprehensible sense of humor :D:D:D

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Having seen the massive contusions on the thigh and upper arm of someone who hit the tail of a PAC ... let's just say I'm really, really glad that he took the impact there instead of on his head. (In his case, the proximate cause of impact was getting tossed out after a stall, not a poor individual exit. The tail definitely won that one - no damage to it at all).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

How long til this guy gets hurt/dead/kills people?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3llUIGLFchk&NR=1

If your that concerned, contact the dz, and point out the video to him.

Might be a more productive use of your time.

and you'd be a hero!!

http://www.ephesusdz.com

Here's the website!!

edited to make people more productive, and less bitchy.

I thoughr for a minute we were on a DISCUSSION FORUM. Sorry about that, didn't mean to ruin your day chief. By the way, link doesn't work.

Replying to the OP but addressing the bashers:

That's right, skygods.. Thrash the student.

Feedback about his exit is necessary. Presumably his instructors talked to him about it, like back in 2007.

But as for the rest of the comments; really. Speaking about extreme and stupid:

Pot, meet kettle.

Is it so wrong that a student is proud of their newly found sport?
Can you really blame them for not being born wth all the skills necessary for jumping a velocity 99 and turning 25 points from 10500 feet?

I for one can still remember how I started with student gear, pro-tecs and boxman.:|

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom