thrillstalker

8 point hybrid video

Nice video but I gotta say I was quite disappointed when it turned out to not actually be an 8 point hybrid I was expecting to have my socks blown off

???

there were 8 points turned.

Not to be mean, but please explain how you counted 8 points on that skydive

Nice formation. I would say though, if you called the base out the door as one point. I only saw two points after that, as the hangers docked and hung, then did it again. Five points most depending on how you call the hangers. Nice though.
Life is short ... jump often.

9- hangers let go
10- base breaks off
:P

If you apply wingsuiting criteria

11 - everyone approaches the airplane door
12 - people are in the same general airspace
13 - packing in the same room

anyway:

fun dive though, I counted 2 points - very sweet for someone's 100th. I like hybrids.

best to let go of bad exits and stop the bleeding early rather than hang onto it - but NICE recovery nevertheless

camera guy seems to like drifting to his portside - I suspect it something artistic :D

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

outside video didn't hear/know/whatever:( that the hangers were going to belly out and switch slots. i edited the video so you cant really tell.

however you want to count it, it was fun:)
and the base doesn't count as a point in anyone's counting, so nice 7 point hybrid.

"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

Mitch, I haven't heard anyone ask yet.........Did you get the traditional pie in the face for 100 jumps ?

i got pied, but it was far from traditional:)
i think i got around 15 or so. i am getting the footage from the pieing this weekend from my buddy. ill post that vid into this thread when i get it.

Mitch, I haven't heard anyone ask yet.........Did you get the traditional pie in the face for 100 jumps ?

pies are for 1000's, not 100's

do you have graduation ceremonies for kindergarten?:P

"cupcaking" is good one though

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

+1

Guess I should have got pied 3 times last summer!
BASE 1384

Wow! A lot of sky gods shitting on your parade>:(

Listen man, that was an awesome 100th jump. Whether it was an 8 point or one point.

As far as the pie, anytime is good for pie;) 100 jumps is a great milestone that many never reach.

Congratulations and stay safe!

“As you know, these are open forums, you’re able to come and listen to what I have to say.” –George W. Bush, 10.28.03.

I guess everyone has thier own ways......Check Parachutist May 2011 ( this month ) page 53 bottom right corner.....last year we even pied a guy, Chris, for his first tandem.......after he had flown 2500 tandem loads, I think he deserved an honerary pieing.
Life is short ... jump often.

here is the video of the pieing. that part starts at 2min 20 sec cause i added it onto my 100th jump video. damn they put some nasty shit in those.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDaMpC8F0PU