Squeak

For all you Green light Jumpers and Newbies out there

How about a description for those of us who have youtube blocked at work? ;)

No, get a better job :)
I dont want to spoil it for those who have not seen it :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

How about a description for those of us who have youtube blocked at work? ;)

No, get a better job :)
I dont want to spoil it for those who have not seen it :)

I do MAYBE 15 mins of work in a normal day, and I get paid $30-40/hr 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week.

I'll keep it for now. ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Dude, I work half a mile from you, and we get youtube on our computers. They must be stingy over there!!! :P

I'd come over there, but I don't want to have to put on a uniform and cut my hair. :D

It depends on if the proxy is up or not... bored bastards down at the network center!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Yup, not sure which guy shit more, the skydiver or the pilot!

Do you think the pilot even saw the skydiver?
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

it seems to me that this event occured close to the end of the skydive... depending on how the Chipmunk arrived, you might be unable to see it coming....

True, however, that's why you don't just look straight down to check the spot, you also scan the sky for several miles all around to see if anything is coming in your direction. In the 60 seconds or so of freefall that we have, a small airplane traveling at 120 mph can intersect with us from two miles away.

Where is the euro boogie video from last year or so of the green light jumpers who didn't check their spot and almost hit that big ass thing god put there called a mountain.....

I think he removed it, but luckily I saved it before :P

Where is the euro boogie video from last year or so of the green light jumpers who didn't check their spot and almost hit that big ass thing god put there called a mountain.....

Yeah...that damned thing just ran right over there underneath them....the bastard.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiGdqPfztsc&feature=related

i think i SOOO have to go to mountain accident this year!!! :P

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I agree - you need to check around the plane too, as ground control should be doing to give clear drop. I did that and it didn't stop me nearly hitting a glider at about 5k over Oxfordshire 5 yrs ago. Lots of little fluffy clouds and a nearby gliding club (that we jump in harmony with, they stay below 1k), and I sure as hell didn't see the glider until I nearly hit it. We need to try our best to avoid these things but sometimes shit happens.

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people