LetGoAndJump

Skydiving Vocab

What software did you use to make it?

It looks like it could have been made using this site: http://www.wordle.net/ that or it was done by hand in illustrator or some other adobe product I'd guess.

EDIT: Tip, to enlarge import to Illustrator and convert it to a vector image, then enlarge it as much as you want with out loosing quality.

EDIT2: after about 45 min dicking around in illustrator and photoshop, I've decided it would be easiest to just go over it in new text rather than sharpen the image. or get a higher resolution from whatever the source is.
"Do you really want to take advice from the guy we call Tarmac?"

Sorry, It's midterm week and I've been really busy so I didn't check this post earlier. That's what I tried doing was tracing it in Inkscape to save it as a vector but it looked horrible. When I get a chance I'll try remaking it. I need to take out some of the words anyway. I used wordle and it included some like "also" even though it was supposed to take out common ones. I'm going to try to "print" it to an SVG file so it will have perfect lines. If you want to try it on your own let me know, but I don't mind doing it and just uploading it here for you. It would be cheaper for you to get it printed than for me to work through Zazzle or something anyway. ;)

Let Go and Jump!

Thanks. I know, I copied and pasted a glossary and when I made it the common words were supposed to be taken out but it missed some like "also". If anybody has more words suggestions that would be great cause I'm going to try to remake it so it has better words and it's printable. :)

Let Go and Jump!

funnel??

"A funnel occurs when one or more skydivers find themselves in an unstable body position and end up in a skydivers burble. The resulting loss of stability for the other skydivers usually causes the formation to break up."

(I spent a long time making this and trying to get it to look just right and I'm giving away the file for free so please don't question every word in it. Thanks)
Let Go and Jump!