stayhigh

I gotta handed it to Nzaerosport.com and L&B

What's up with e mail response time with all US manufacture and their dick attitude towards the customers???? That seemes to include all container manufacture and jump suits.
Nzaerosport and L&B are half way across the globe and their resposnse time and attitude towards the customer are stellar, they seriously answer all of the question with out being dicks about it and their delivery time is even faster.
I hate all of you guys, i sincerly hope that this is the last time i deal with you dick company out of US. No wonder jobs are going over seas.
Nzaerosport and L&B you guys rock!! Now you guys just need to manufacture cobtainer and jumpsuits and put rest out of business.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

All the US manufactures of jump suits, canopies, and containers maintain a 'black list' of sorts where the names of dick headed customers are kept, and is available to non-US gear providers as well. The list is supposed to be updated frequently... My guess would be that L&B and Nzaerosport just hasn't downloaded the latest updates.

You're apparently on the list! :P

Randomly f'n thingies up since before I was born...

Maybe its my poor English, or the use of a lesser, not so well known e-mail service (gmail) that trigger some spam filters, but I also rarely get any response from my emails to US-manufacturers.

On the other hand, there are plenty of european dealers that I've not got any response from and there are quite a few good american dealers that I've got quick responses from.

I can understand that manufacturers don't want to be bothered with emails from customers directly, but then they can just say so on the web site and have a current list of dealers with email & web-site addresses instead of publishing their own e-mail address...

I had a similar experience with few suit manufacturers. Then I discovered Chutingstar ;). They are awesome, I get all the answers i need and I don't have to deal with anyone else.
As for Icarus, my next canopy will come from them just cause of their cool attitude and the ''fuck yeah'' sticker B|:D

UPT does a good job! :)
and nzaerosports are fucking cool, when i called them about the whereabouts of my canopy (kk-scam), i wasnt halfway through describing the color-pattern and the guy on the phone knew my last name already..

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Nzaerosport and L&B are half way across the globe and their resposnse time and attitude towards the customer are stellar, they seriously answer all of the question with out being dicks about it and their delivery time is even faster.

Nzaerosport and L&B you guys rock!! Now you guys just need to manufacture cobtainer and jumpsuits and put rest out of business.

Come on, fess up.....Jyro is paying you to say that, isn't he!!!.;);)
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

In general it's a pain in the arse for your average person to hook up with a new gear..

Prices, manufacturing time, communication, import / export / tax issues...

Probably easier to buy a plane :D

"All limits are self imposed." Icarus