arogina

scam

Just want everyone to be aware to NOT do business with Raul Velesquez from New Jersey. After having a written agreement to sell me his canopy he turned around and sold it to someone else. I am sorry but if you have an agreement written or not be true to your word. Instead he choose to be dishonorable. If anyone wants proof of this msg me and i will show you everything that was discussed.

so you arent out any money, no one did your sister, and you didnt lose any gear? dont sound like a scam to me.... bad business ethics mabye, but its not like you sent payment for it to nigeria. keep a close eye on the classifieds and try again buddy.
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

so you arent out any money, no one did your sister, and you didnt lose any gear? dont sound like a scam to me.... bad business ethics mabye, but its not like you sent payment for it to nigeria. keep a close eye on the classifieds and try again buddy.

He has a sister? Do you have a picture? I might have done her.

He has a sister? Do you have a picture? I might have done her.

:D

Seriously though, that isn't a scam, just a sh*tty thing for the seller to do.

Hopefully you should be able to find a suitable alternative.
The feather butts bounce off ya like raindrops hitting a battle-star when they come in too fast...kinda funny to watch. - airtwardo

Money talks

This. What would happen if the person had turned down a sure-thing, in-person sale and trusted the OP to follow through? I've been burned by situations like that before, and will go with the first one to put cash in my hand at all times now.