kawisixer01

Liquid sky?

Anyone here deal with liquid sky regularly?I have been trying to communicate with them via e-mail to get questions answered with only occasional response or non at all. They still around? Having troubles? Too busy to deal with new customers? I've heard nothing but good stuff about their product, but am quickly losing faith in ordering a new suit from them. I work odd and long hours so it's not real easy to try to get a time to call during business hours instead of e-mailing.

What exactly are you asking? Design suggestions, features, fit size?

I emailed Julio about questions I had concerning suit design and so forth to which he never responded. But I went ahead and followed through with my order and got a quote back within a couple of days. I was happy with it so I sent it through.

I received a phone call from Julio describing how the suit turned out. Soon after I received it and it was EXACTLY how I designed it... No more, no less.

I have since sent him an email about the addition of Cordura, he responded in about a week or so.

All in all, I think your best option is to call them OR go ahead with your order and maybe once it has been quoted and he knows what you are looking for he would be more inclined to discuss things in more detail via email.

Trust me, it's worth it. You would love the suit.

Julio in the beginning anwsered emails back in question of minutes, but i guess that is not very productive:P
So dont be afraid and order a suit, you will be very happy when you get it.
I know delivery times are a bit longer, but the quality is the same.

He still got the best suit in the block

I called Julio a few weeks ago for a suit. I actually live in Miami and went down to their warehouse in Doral FL and got fitted for a suit right there. They had my suit ready in about 2 weeks. Julio was not there because I think he said he was on the west coast at the time actually trying to set up a warehouse over there as well. I didn't get to much done to the suit so the turn around would be quicker. They hooked it up and I love my suit. I actually was talking to the girl that was his assistant. E-mail him and ask for her number, she was very helpful. Well I hope this helps you out. They do a great job and it will be worth the wait.

Photobucke</div>

He's in the middle of opening another shop on the West Coast, so that might cause some delay. He's usually good about response and I'm sure he's not purposely ignoring you. The suits are totally awesome so order one! :) I've dealt a lot with him, maybe you could PM me some of your questions and I might be able to help?

Like everyone is saying the crew at Liquid Sky are awesome and they are currently expanding to the West Coast which may cause a slight delay. In addition it's the summer and Liquid Sky is out promoting at local DZ's ran into Julio at STF for the Good Vibes boogie and ordered another suit measured by the man himself. A week later his assistant & himself emailed me to confirm the order and a estimated production date. Anyway you can't rush perfection you'll love the suit! PM me if you need any contact information. Just my 2c!
Live every day as it was your last, one day you'll be right!