alp27

Just saw new Transfomers in IMAX 3D - Wingsuits = :D

Hey guys,

Just got back from a preview screening of new Transformers movie. As you will all know they have a long wingsuit section & canopy flight. Just wanted to say if your gonna see this film check it out in IMAX 3D - it was stunning and the wingsuiting was out of this world!! it felt like you were flying with them :D I think its some of the best real jumping ive seen in a movie!! check out the link below for making of wingsuit section

http://youtu.be/6VRNQc_JLdI
Everyone dies.... not everyone lives!!

Hey guys,

Just got back from a preview screening of new Transformers movie. As you will all know they have a long wingsuit section & canopy flight. Just wanted to say if your gonna see this film check it out in IMAX 3D - it was stunning and the wingsuiting was out of this world!! it felt like you were flying with them :D I think its some of the best real jumping ive seen in a movie!! check out the link below for making of wingsuit section

want to try again with the bogus link to youtu.be that I am not going to click on??? ??

Hey guys,

want to try again with the bogus link to youtu.be that I am not going to click on??? ??

it's for real jeanne, it's the link that utube gives you when you want to implement stuff into websites..

paranoid yanks! :P

cool video BTW! :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Hey guys,

as virgin said its genuine... sorry i scared ya :D ... in IMAX 3D it was amazing.. there was some normal BASE stuff in there too... epic

I completely agree that the wingsuit and BASE scenes were awesome. If only the rest of the movie weren't one of the most expensive piles of crap I've ever seen...terrible plot, worse dialogue, and even worse "comedy" made for a pretty miserable movie. The incredible effects weren't enough to make up for those. IMO, at least.

I completely agree that the wingsuit and BASE scenes were awesome. If only the rest of the movie weren't one of the most expensive piles of crap I've ever seen...terrible plot, worse dialogue, and even worse "comedy" made for a pretty miserable movie. The incredible effects weren't enough to make up for those. IMO, at least.

That said I think the BASE/Wingsuit stuff is worth the admission fee alone... i thought the film as a whole was pretty shocking LOL

A hot girl and fancy effects cant mask michael bay LOL

paranoid yanks! :P

just a microsoftie :P

Jeanne, get a Mac :D:D

Uh Fishie dear... I have several.. including a MAC G-4 dual proc Server...( bit outdated but still serving its purpose.

neener neener.

Then again.. I am not one of those who gets on here trying to figure out how to get that gawd dayum virus off of my computer because I clicked on the wrong link...

I used to fire people in th build room for having floppy disks that were writable on their work benches.( yes I had warned them before) I take security very very seriously and ill formed url's.... yeah.. not click on em:S:S We had numerous machines in for RMA from customers and there was no freaking way I was going to let them get or put virii on customer machines thru stupidity.

Oh.. and if you truly believe you can't get a virus on your fruit.... pardon me if I chuckle a little when the next thread pops up about someones rotten Apple with a worm or the latest bot:ph34r:

That said I think the BASE/Wingsuit stuff is worth the admission fee alone... i thought the film as a whole was pretty shocking LOL

A hot girl and fancy effects cant mask michael bay LOL

The wingsuit scenes, hot girl, and sweet cars make it worth it to go see.
"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery