jrmrangers

Skydiving after a tatto

I was wondering if there is an amount of time I should wait to jump after getting a new tattoo? Don't k ow if this is a silly question but I figure better safe than sorry!

I got inked the night before my AFF-1. All the extra weight from the ink in my right arm caused me to turn to the right throughout the entire freefall. It's best to wait.

Best online advice ever...:D:D:D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Although lately, most of them are on straight girls who have also been enjoying our boogie too... (We are popular there with everyone now -- Last year, our boogie had Cross Keys' busiest day of the year!)

Wow, lots of gorgeous women, most the guys are gay . . . sounds like a target rich environment for a single guy to meet girls.

Shah, are you listening?:D
Actually, you'll be surprised to know that lately in recent years, the straights significantly outnumber the gays at our boogies -- the Saturday night dropzone party/dance/banquet night was 75% straight and 25% gay. [url=http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4108829]See my post about the phenomenon of straight men/women at Rainbow Boogie here[/url]

That's only if it's a picture of a naked woman. If it's a pirate's head, the wait is only 6 months. If it's a rose and the word "Mom", no jumping is allowed until she dies. If it's any female's name other than a blood relative, one can resume skydiving within a week. If it's a skull and crossbones, two days is required.

If it's skydiving related, it's probably best to wait a day or two, but if you have less than 50 jumps when you get it you MUST jump the same day.

Geez, I can't believe you people don't know this.

Best reply ever B|
__

My mighty steed

I was wondering if there is an amount of time I should wait to jump after getting a new tattoo? Don't k ow if this is a silly question but I figure better safe than sorry!

I got inked the night before my AFF-1. All the extra weight from the ink in my right arm caused me to turn to the right throughout the entire freefall. It's best to wait.

I'm surprised the altimeter on your left hand didn't balance it out :S
http://3ringnecklace.com/

75% straight and 25% gay.

Sounds like a guy I know that we call Theonlyski!
:o:D:D:D
Or that straight guy who popped out our huge cardboard rainbow cake at Rainbow Boogie 2010.

the Saturday night dropzone party/dance/banquet night was 75% straight and 25% gay. [url=http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4108829]See my post about the phenomenon of straight men/women at Rainbow Boogie here[/url]

Whoops... I see now that for some reason the link got broken by accident.
The fixed clicky:
See my post about the phenomenon of straight men/women at Rainbow Boogie here