blue24

How many jumps in a day?

Damn, you guys are impressive... :) someday I'll get there...

My best is five, MAYBE 6(?), packing for myself w/ one rig (which probably halves the loads I can make, but it's worth doing imho), but did have a nanny with the kiddo off-site to focus on jumping, and took time w/ dirt diving etc.

I was beyond exhausted (also did ten minutes tunnel time that night, so it was intense for a newbie) 3-4 is more typical for a "busy"/focused jump day for me at my level. I typically find my exhaustion/performance stops me around the same time frame as it takes for me to do all the packing for myself, the dirt dives, the plane ride to 13-14k, and the jumps, so it's a full day... but when I get faster at packing or a second rig, and get better at the sport, I am sure I'll be able to do a few more (if the wallet allows lol)

I am amazed at the TMs who pop out 8-10 on a hot day like it's nothing, especially with all that gear in tow! And those insane (in a good way) records and fundraisers- good job :)

But yeah I do feel much better/safer with 3-5 jumps a day for a week or two in a row, like with jumping trips/vacations- locally, I have been slacking in the currency department and that is no good... there's definitely too few to feel safe/current, but also too many- I don't know that I would want to push myself too far and trust others with all the ground tasks, but maybe I am a control freak :D

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

It took 16.5 hours with 40 minutes of breaks. There was about 30 seconds or less between jumps. I don't remember the specific time I ended. It was dark out.

Umm, I call Bull Shit.

Call bullshit on someone else. Scroll down to the bottom of attached link and check out the name. It was also witnessed by people in this thread.

http://www.cspa.ca/en/competition/canadian-records

I learned a long time ago to Never call BS on anyone so what if it's BS its their BS.

OTOH IMO Mr Beatnik is the real deal he has no reason to BS. I won't even waste my time looking at the link.

We've never met Mr Beatnik in peson and I can not tell a lie.:). Dude get your hand off my knee.

I doubt Mr Stokes will ever post on DZ.com. He's to busy jumping and being Mr president. Every one stand when the pres enters the room;)
One Jump Wonder

202 in one day all hop and pops. Next best for me is 150, again all hop and pops. I didn't pack for myself.

THAT's Hardcore! B| Props!!

I made 210 LAST YEAR...and I'm STILL tired! :ph34r:

Hi Mr T

I know your to old to run to the plane so who was pushing the wheel chair.

Props to you to Mr T

Per/yr you sly fox. My statement stands

Know get you hand of my knee

R
One Jump Wonder