NinerThreeKilo

Dump for Jumps??

Hey guys, first time poster,

I recently moved to Bainbridge, Georgia for a flying job and find there isnt a HUGE about to do around here. I'm a commercial pilot looking for any DZs that might want a free couple day a week pilot in exchange for some skydiving instruction...

Any leads?

Thanks,

You might be thinking about Skydive Headland at Headland airport (oj6). Do they still operate? Dunno, the OP could call the airport.
There's also School of Human Flight in Tallahassee (really Quincy, Fl), Emerald Coast Skydiving in Elberta, Al, and Skydive Atlanta in Thomaston, Ga.
You don't have to outrun the bear.

How long is a first jump course?

I know about skydive TAL, however I can never get anyone on the phone, so I'm not sure if anything has changed with them.

As for ratings, Commercial land & sea, instrument and instructor, probably be looking for more of single engine job, seems like most of the twin otter guys operators are looking for ATPs.

If anyone has contact info for any of the other DZs please let me know (or PM me if you prefer).

Thanks,

Hey guys, first time poster,

I recently moved to Bainbridge, Georgia for a flying job and find there isnt a HUGE about to do around here. I'm a commercial pilot looking for any DZs that might want a free couple day a week pilot in exchange for some skydiving instruction...

Any leads?

Thanks,

Hi 93k

I'm old so take my suggestion for whats its worth.

If you look at the top of the page underneath the Dropzone.com thing, you'll see a horizontal black bar click on Dropzones or classifieds in the order of your choosing. I think you'll find what your looking for.there.

Saw a guy walk into a DZ at the exact right time, Hired on the spot. They needed a pilot.:)
If you do start flying plese have your shit together The industry has broken out the AC fatilities from jumping fatilities alot of jumpers have died over the years because some pilots made poor choices.

IMO Check the DZ out beore you commit. just because they want youB| be damn sure you want them and their airplane and their attitude:|

R.I.P.
One Jump Wonder