Jumpdude

Watch out Skydiving Community...

There's a new wave of those fake ass sLyride websites that is sweeping America and the best part is that it is official, Jeff Fincher is formally a player in the sLyride scam. There's too many to post them all, so Take a look at these.

http://www.skydivinginnashville.com/
http://www.skydivingincoloradosprings.com/
http://www.skydivinginsanfrancisco.com/index.php
http://www.skydivinginorlando.com/index.php
http://www.skydivingincorpuschristi.com/

And Jen and Martin, this one is for you;
http://www.skydivinginkansascity.com/
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

In the Terms and Conditions page, they use Plutian LLC as the company name. Interesting... so how many different names have they gone by?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

In the Terms and Conditions page, they use Plutian LLC as the company name. Interesting... so how many different names have they gone by?

Plutian??? Didn't they mean "Pollution" As in "Internet Pollution"! And I did not see anything about the location on the site nor in the term and conditions. Isn't that a direct violation of the Ga Court Order and Tennessee Law. Oh wait, that's all toilet paper to them fuckers!:P
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I find it hard to believe many experience skydivers would use sites like this without actually calling a DZ or at least having heard of a DZ...maybe first timer tandems but I just can't see anyone on dorkzone.com using a slyride site

Hey Billy, Where have we seen the term "Dorkzone?
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

So on one of the photos, on one of the fake websites, I found an Otter. Tail number N301CL.

I searched that tail number and found it is registered to "Win Win Aviation" in Illinois.

So I found ""Win Win Aviation's" address. It is a house. I plugged that address into google maps and looked at a satellite image...

I zoomed out a tad and found "Chicagoland Skydiving Center" next to that house.

Thus, anyone from Chicagoland want to claim copyrights on these images??? Or is Chicagoland part of the scam?

looks like they are registered through:

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Administrative Contact:
Domains By Proxy, Inc., Domains By Proxy, Inc. [email protected]
Domains By Proxy, Inc.
14455 N Hayden Rd #219
United States
+1.4806242588 Fax -- +1.4806242599

looks like they are registered through:

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
United States

Administrative Contact:
Domains By Proxy, Inc., Domains By Proxy, Inc. [email protected]
Domains By Proxy, Inc.
14455 N Hayden Rd #219
United States
+1.4806242588 Fax -- +1.4806242599

Not very many know this yet, but sLyride has been transferring a lot of their domains to Godaddy privacy, My guess is an attempt to avoid loosing them in the Arizona case or an attempt to keep themselves out of shit with the legal system. It's all part of their shell game.
Check the registration for;

THRILLPLANET.COM

skydiving.com

SOARINGSPORTS.COM

LUXERGY.COM

SKYDIVINGINFORMATION.COM

STEWARTSSKYDIVING.COM

PARACHUTEPLACE.COM

LOUISIANABALLOONING.COM

WINDTUNNELSKYDIVING.COM

And it appears that Cary is getting everything out of his name, even his pride and joy, 1 800 sLyride;

Registrant:
1800SkyRide
3240 South Cobb Drive
Suite X
Smyrna, GA 30080
US

Domain Name: 1800SKYRIDE.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
.com, 1800SkyRide ldejesus@igovincent.com
2593 Kennesaw Due West Rd.
Suite 300
Kennesaw, GA 30144
US
770-530-1864 fax: 770-405-1042

Record expires on 28-Sep-2011.
Record created on 09-Aug-2004.
Database last updated on 26-May-2010 22:26:01 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

A.NS.INTERLAND.NET
B.NS.INTERLAND.NET
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Wait...I thought this sorta scam was illegal in the state of TN as of last year? How are they getting around it?

AAhhhhhh, Grasshopper, I train you! ( :D )

I found it after business hours this afternoon, but don't worry, I have already left a phone message and sent the emails to the Atty General and a couple of Senators. Popcorn anyone?
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Popcorn anyone?

I find it horrible that anyone would deliberately try to trick consumers the way they do...yet they continue to knowingly break the law for a few more pennies! The more I know about these people, the madder it makes me. >:(

Popcorn anyone?

I find it horrible that anyone would deliberately try to trick consumers the way they do...yet they continue to knowingly break the law for a few more pennies! The more I know about these people, the madder it makes me. >:(

See,, you're getting the idea! B|B|B|
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Popcorn anyone?

They've been doing this for years.... and yes, for almost every court order against them, they find a way around it. >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Popcorn anyone?

They've been doing this for years.... and yes, for almost every court order against them, they find a way around it. >:(

I don't think it's that they find a way around it, they just run right through it and act like it never happened. That's like the Tennessee Law, I call them, just to tie up their phone line and sales rep for a minute or two, then I after waste as much of their time that I can, I end the call by telling them about the Law and how they are breaking it, and every time I'm called, they have told me "Oh that law don't pertain to us". I almost believe they look for laws to break, them go into overdrive breaking it.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I find it hard to believe many experience skydivers would use sites like this without actually calling a DZ or at least having heard of a DZ...maybe first timer tandems but I just can't see anyone on dorkzone.com using a slyride site

Just to be clear, these websties and the skyride scam are both intended for 'first timer' tandems only. Skyride has no interest in experienced jumpers.

The 'watch out' part of 'Watch out Skydiving Community' isn't intended as a warning to experienced jumpers against using these websites, it's intended as a heads-up that the skyride bunch are back at it, stealing photos and content, misleading customers, and giving skydiving in general a bad name.

Why couldn't you just file a dispute on your card?

sLyride makes it really difficult to file a dispute because quite frequently, they will drag their feet and put the customer off and find every delay they can until 60 days has passed, then tell them they will have to travel to Atlanta. Most credit card companies have a 60 day dispute period, so if a charge shows up on your card and you don't dispute it within 60 days, you bought it and it's extremely difficult to get the charges removed after that. That's another element of the sLyride scam. I have had multiple victims contact me via the consumer alert and tell me this happened to them.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Thus, anyone from Chicagoland want to claim copyrights on these images??? Or is Chicagoland part of the scam?

No.

Win Win Aviation is owned by Andri Weiss, and although he owns property close to CSC, he is not involved there. He did once own the DZ, but sold it - nearly a decade ago, to the current owner. As far as I know they do not have any business contacts.

Win Win Aviation owns many skydiving aircraft that are leased various DZ's. He does not provide aircraft to CSC. Those curious can identify his impressive fleet by searching the n-registry.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

It's just simple advertising!

Yeah, the same kind of advertising that begat the Skydive Arizona lawsuit that Skyride LOST.

I know Cary is going to keep on doing this for as long as he possibly can and to hell with what anybody else thinks (in his mind) until he's getting fucked in the ass in prison every day.

Internet laws are still in their infancy, but I bet this behavior will prod authorities to clarify them better. Even then, you still need teeth attached to the laws, and a big stick. :|

I still wonder where those fools are gonna jump when the government finally does shut their asses down? Are there any DZO's out there other than Doug @ CSC that would have any association with them fuckers?
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org