TikiMan

Most Exotic Place you've jumped?

In Borneo. We were landing at the International Airport, while they were putting the regular flights in a holding pattern. It was kinda cool to walk back to the packing area and have 747 land a couple hundred yards away... The sunset load beach landing by the hotel were nice too...
Remster

I have had the pleasure of jumping Angel Falls, many beaches in Australia, Mexico and the US...but there is nothing quite like stepping out of the plane 50 miles from shore over the Blue Hole in Belize.

This year I opened at 13,000ft and flew slowly around taking in the sights. You could see for miles.

I hope to join you in the Bahamas!B|

I got paid to go to Belize for a week and do 7 demos.

Sucks to be you. :P:D

Seriously, that's cool. V and I are going to meet with Rich at LP tomorrow and sign up for Belize. In the past we've done Thailand, Acapulco and Costa Rica. There is something so cool about landing at the beach in front of your hotel and packing by the pool. B|

http://www.brunobrokken.com/#/content/00%20New%20stuff/005%20Belize/IMG_7440Bruno%20Brokken%20Kopie%20Kopie.jpg/

Here are some photos Bruno Brokken took out at the Blue Hole. This one is me, Randy Pacheco and Wendy Reesor.

Check out his website, he has jumped in some amazing places!

I hope John and Valinda don't get mad when they realize we are all in Nicaragua, not Belize next March.;) (I'll have to straighten that out over a cold beer tomorrow at Lost Prairie.)

Seriously, that's cool. V and I are going to meet with Rich at LP tomorrow and sign up for Belize. In the past we've done Thailand, Acapulco and Costa Rica. There is something so cool about landing at the beach in front of your hotel and packing by the pool. B|

John - every jump you do with your wife, by definition, is exotic and fun. take that

I made a jump at the Lido DZ in Indonesia - It was gorgeous jumping in that valley.

unless you count Ft Dodge, IA as exotic :P

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Me, Donna Huminsky, Lou Jecker, and Jim Baron. Jumped into Dick Drost's Naked City, Indiana.
The naked city nationals or something like that. 50 naked ladies pranceing around the sun dial. 10000 google eyed freaks watching the show.
U only make 2 jumps: the first one for some weird reason and the last one that you lived through. The rest are just filler.
scr 316